XL. Wow

The Next Day

Brielle's POV

The next morning started out amazing, waking up in Jacks arm and getting to just watch him in admiration. This was my guy, all mine. He looked so sweet sleeping, his lips looked way more kissable then they usually do and I couldn't hold back as I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. I thought he was still asleep as I did so but once I pulled away, I witnessed the small smile appear on his face.

"Well good morning." I giggled, resting my hand softly on his cheek.

He reached up with closed eyes and held onto my wrist, "Morning." His voice was soft, almost like a whisper.

"Are you gonna open your eyes?" I laughed, caressing his cheekbone with my thumb, "I promise I'm not that frightening." I joked.

Jack tittered and slowly opened his eyes, squinting due to the sunlight that shown in through my bedroom window, "You're beautiful."

I smiled, "Thank you."

His eyes bounced between my eyes before he lifted his head and pressed his lips against mine again, his other hand that happened to be underneath me held onto my waist and pulled me against his warm shirtless torso.

I would've never though that making love to Jack would make me feel closer to him but it did. It made me feel like we shared something special and in a way, we did. It had been a very long time since I've had sex before, years even. If you left to me, I would've considered myself a virgin again it had been that long.

Jack pulled away, resting his strained neck back against the soft pillow, "I can get used to this." He sighed happily, a grin on his lips.

"Me too." I nodded, looking down at him, "Do you wanna go get breakfast?" I inquired, changing the subject.

"Yeah," he cleared his throat, "we can do that." He nodded.

I beamed happily, removing my hand from his cheek and his grip as I turned over, my legs now hanging off the bed. I reached out my arms and torso, letting out a comfortable stretch before standing up from my bed.

I looked over my shoulder at Jack, "Well then, get up, silly." I giggled, raising my hand to gesture him to stand up from the bed.

Jack chuckled, running a hand over his face and also letting out a stretch before sitting up in the bed, "Eager much?"

I smiled, "I'm hungry." I shrugged, walking over to my closet.

My hand skimmed over the hangers in my closet, briefly looking at pieces of clothing before stopping on an all black romper. It had long sleeves, deep v-neck that reached a few inches above my belly button, and shorts that reach mid-thigh. I smiled and grabbed it off the rack and laid it over my arm.

As I turned around to leave my walk-in closet, I bumped into something -- more like someone.

"Jesus, Jack!" I exclaimed, putting my hand over my chest, "Don't do that." I whined.

Jack laughed and placed his hands on my waist, "I'm sorry, I thought you heard me."

I shook my head, "No," I sighed, running my hand through my bed hair, "I didn't."

"I'm sorry," he squeezed my hips, placing a kiss on the center of my forehead, "I didn't mean to scare you babe."

I couldn't help but smile at how sweet he was being, you could tell he was sorry by his soft and gentle tone. I looked up at him, "It's fine. What did you need?" I asked.

"Nothing, just coming to see what you picked out." He looked down at my arm that was raised up by my waist, holding my romper I decided to wear.

"Wow," he grabbed it from my arm, holding it out in front of him as he turned to the side, "This is what you're wearing?" He asked, glancing over at me.