XXXVIII. Release

Brielle's POV

"Y-You do?" His eyebrows were raised, "Like you're not just saying that? You mean it?" His eyes were wide.

I nodded, "I mean it." I rubbed my lips together, studying his eyes to prepare myself for his next emotion.

Jack smiled wide, hopping up and pulled me with him, "You love me?!" He exclaimed happily, still shocked.

I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck, "I love you. I've known it for a while I just," I sighed and shrugged, "I didn't think about it." His hands ran up and down my side as he rocked his from side to side.

"Tell me, I wanna know." He smiled.

I tittered, "Tell you what?"

"Why you love me. I'll tell you why I love you, if you tell me why you love me."

I leaned my forehead on his chest, immediately becoming bashful. I've never really voiced my feelings for someone, then again I've never been in love with anyone like this before.

"It's okay, baby. You don't even have to look at me if it makes you feel better." He kissed the top of my head.

I sighed, keeping my forehead on his chest, "I just, you've been there for me. Through all this bullshit I went through with Michaela and completely changing my career." I found the courage to look up at him, "You supported me, even when my own mother didn't. I'm so thankful for you, for choosing me to be your little video girl," I joked, making him laugh.

"for wanting to get to know me," I continued, "for asking me simple things when we first met that made me think really hard about myself. You're the reason why I'm doing all that I'm doing, you've given the confidence to do all of this. I don't know what I'd do or where I'd be if you never tried to get to know me and just let me go after the video. So thank you and yes, I do love you very much."

Jack let out a breath, "Damn, that means so much. That feels so good to hear." He lifted his hands to caress my cheeks, "My turn now huh?" He raised his eyebrow, let out a nervous chuckle.

"Same rules apply for you too, you don't have to look at me." I smiled.

Jack shook his head, "No," he cleared his throat, "I'm a man. I got this." He took a deep breath, finally meet his eyes with mine.

He let out another shaky breath after looking at me for a few seconds, "Wow, okay way more difficult than I expected." He hummed, "I'm gonna follow those rules and look away."

I laughed, laying my head on his chest. "Go ahead, I'm not looking." I smirked.

Jack sniggered, "So uh," he let out a deep breath. I ran my hands up and down his back to comfort him and try and ease his nerves.

"There was something about you that I was attracted to instantly when I first saw you. It wasn't just your beauty, it was the way you held yourself. You seemed so confident yet so innocent, it was adorable. Going on that date with you wasn't something the director told me to do, I truly wanted to get to know you. Seeing how upset you got about such a simple question, made me wanna get to know you more. As crazy as that sounds." His heartbeat began to race.

"Seeing you looking all good at the video shoot, man." He let out an deep breath, "I wanted you, immediately." Butterflies filled my stomach instantly, "I admit, I don't really feel like I had to act at all. I was honestly attracted to you from the start so the video was easy. But after the video, I had to keep seeing you. I had to, I couldn't just let you go after feeling all of these emotions for you. So, I did. And every time we hung out, my feelings were becoming more evident to myself."