VI. That's A Wrap!

- A Few Days Later -

"Alright ladies, this is the last scene with you girls. You've been wonderful and it's been a pleasure working with you, let's end on a good note." The director clapped his hands together happily.

Everyone let out a sad sigh but I kept quiet. I had other things on my mind, a lot actually. I was trying to plan out the rest of my week in my head, giving me a minor headache. I closed my eyes tightly, rubbing my temples as we got in place for the shoot.

"Are you alright?" Jack asked, placing his hands on my waist, also getting in place for the video.

I nodded, slowly opening my eyes, "Just a little headache I'll be fine." I mumbled, shaking myself rid of the nerves.

"Just relax, this shouldn't take long." He rubbed my upperarms quickly in a comforting gesture.

I smiled and nodded, thanking him quietly. I ran my hands through my hair a little, fixing it quickly. Jack turned me so I was facing him, giving the camera a side view of us. His hands were on my waist, pulling me close to him by the hips. I placed my hands on his biceps, looking up at him.

"And action!" The director shouted and the musc began playing.

Girl I been grinding all day
Just so I can grind with you all night
And now I'm driving on my way
I'm on a mission, boo, I'm whipping through this traffic tryna get to you
So,

I saw the camera switch from Jack and I to Johnson and his girl. I turned my head to see what they were doing but Jack stopped me, placing his finger on my chin and turning it back to face him. I furrowed my eyebrows faintly, watching him smirk down at me. My breathing hitched in my throat, as he leaned down closer to me, lip syncing the chorus. Occasionally he'd look over at the camera but his focus was mainly on me.

Girl just stay right where you are
You know I'm coming right back for ya
Girl just stay right where you are
You know I'm coming right back for ya
Girl just stay right where you are
You already know I'm coming right back for ya
Girl just stay,
Coming right back for ya
Girl just stay,
Coming right back for ya

"And cut!" The director shouted, cutting the music off.

Although the director yelled cut, Jack never moved his eyes away from mine and weirdly I didn't move mine from his. It was like we were glued to each other. My breathing was heavy compared to Jacks calm and steady breathing. After blinking hard, I finally broke our gaze and looked over at the director.

"That was a perfect shot, I think we got everything we need for today. I just wanna thank you lovely ladies once again, it's been a pleasure working with the both of you." He smiled happily, his hands clasped together in-front of his chest.

I smiled and looked down, intertwining my fingers together on my lap. I then proceeded to walk away to the dressing room to put on my original clothing but Jack stopped me by grabbed my wrist gently but firmly.

"Yes?" I asked, stopping and looking over my shoulder at him.

"Can I see you again soon?" He questioned, still holding onto my wrist.

I bit my lip, "I don't know, I'm extremely busy this week." I pushed my lips to the side.

"You got to have one free day soon." He said, leaning his head back slightly as he spoke.

I sighed, "I'll let you know if I do."

"Promise?" He raised his eyebrow, turning his head somewhat to the side.

I smiled, tittering softly and nodded, "I promise. It was a pleasure working with you Jack Gilinsky, I'll see you soon." I walked over and gave him a quick hug.

His arms wrapped around my waist, "The pleasure was all mine Brielle White," He pulled back slowly, still holding onto my forearms, "I hope to see you very soon."

That Afternoon

"How was the video? I heard it ended." Marie asked, plopping down next to me while I quickly hurried to get ready for this important dinner with my mom and her business workers.

Why I had to go I was still confused on but at-least my best friend is coming with me.

"It was great, today was-" I huffed as I shimmied into my knee length, high-waist leather skirt, "the last day of shooting for the main girls." I finished my sentence.

"Aw, so that means you won't see Jack anymore." She pouted, slouching in disappointment.

I shook my head, looking at her through my vanity mirror, "Not necessarily."

She squinted her eyes at me, 'Brielle Rose White what do you know that I don't?" She smirked, saying my full name.

I chortled, applying my red lipstick from MAC, "Nothing, " I shrugged, "He just asked me to see me again soon." I finished apply, rubbing my lips together.

She gasped, "Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed happily, "So are you going to see him again?"

I shrugged once again, "I don't know, possibly. I'm just really busy this week."

She whined, "Bri," She flailed her arms a little, "He's so cute and he's interested in you, don't let him get away due to your career." She lectured me.

I sighed, sliding on my black Christian Louboutin heels, "I'm not gonna say I am and I'm not gonna say I'm not."

"Brielle, Marie, are you girls ready yet?" My mother shouted from her bedroom.

"Yes!" We both shouted, looking in my full body mirror on the back of my door.

I was wearing a knee length leather skirt with a slit going up the knee with a black long sleeved crop top, my hair was curled to perfection and my makeup was done to perfection, obviously.

Marie was wearing a long red, v-neck dress with slits on the arms, she matched them with a pair of black ankle strapped heels.

"Ready?" Marie asked, turning her head to the side to look at me.

I shook my head and sighed, grasping the brass knob and opened the door, "No, but I gotta do it anyway."