Chapter 2

First day of school. Being a film and arts major student brings me here, Seoul Arts High School.

It's been a normal day. I came to school, got the paperworks done before entering class and introducing myself. I don't have a hard time talking here since i haven't really left the language i was born with. Dad got me Korean classes back in Singapore so that i can improve my korean when i only speak english in my previous school.

The teacher showed me an empty seat at the back of the class. I hoped to sit with my friend from primary school, Sunhi but she already had a partner so I walked over to my table and discovered a hazel-haired boy with his head on the table, sleeping. I let him be and continued to concentrate on the teacher who's explaining about a project i'm supposed to work on.

~

It's recess and everyone including Sunhi has gone out of the classroom. She said there's a student board meeting that she needs to attend. Well, i'm alone i guess?

I was packing my books inside my bag when i feel the need to wake this boy up who's still sleeping.

"Um.. Excuse me?" I said softly. No answer was heard and i tried again. "Excuse me? Hello?" I said while softly pat his arm. He shifted aside, still remained silent.

"Yah Taehyung-ah," a dark haired boy with slightly chubby cheeks stormed into the classroom, talking with a voice loud enough to wake someone up. He paused when he saw me.

"Wait? Taehyu-"

"YAH SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"

"Kim Taehyung?" I said softly but loud enough for the two of them to hear. Taehyung sat up in frustration and glared at the dark haired boy. He turned his head to face me. His expression softens and a confused look appeared.

"Hyera?"