Chapter 21

We had the music video shooting today and we're finally done with editing. 2am. Wow. No wonder i'm exhausted as hell.

"Yah hyunggggg~"

"Hm?"

"We don't have anything on our schedule for tomorrow, right? So i can sleep all day!" I said, letting myself fall on the bed.

"Sure sure. Then you'll miss the flight. Bye taehyung-ah," Namjoon hyung said and entered the toilet.

I almost forgot, we're heading back to Seoul tomorrow. I get to visit Hyera, who i think is now resting at home.

Like all the other nights that passed, i slept as i thought of her.

Hyera's POV

"Sunhi-yah! gIVE THAT BACK TO ME! OR I'LL-"

"OR YOU'LL WHAT?"

"OR I'LL SPLASH PAINT ON YOUR CAR"

"OH NO YOU DON'T. DON'T YOU DARE MIN HYERA!"

"GIVE IT BACK"

"UGH FINE. TAKE THIS"

And that's how my argument with Sunhi went. I was texting Iljoo and Sunhi caught me smiling from ear to ear. She snatched my phone when we arrived at my house and read all of our conversations, out loud.

Iljoo and I got together when i was in the hospital. He came to visit and brought flowers and bubbletea. At that moment, I feel like it's such a waste for me to just let the relationship go to waste. But, I'm starting it slow. I don't know why but that's what I'm doing.

"Don't worry. I took screenshots and sent them to my phone. I can always blackmail you, Hyera," she winked and got off the sofa, walking towards her bag which is settled on the tabletop. I let her be and set back to watch tv.

"Um, Hyera-ssi.."

"Hmm"

"Can i have your phone, for a moment?"

"What for?!" I sat up and held my phone close, in case she's gonna embarrass me again.

"Please. I won't do anything stupid, i promise.."

Her voice, shaky. Full of lies. I lend her my phone, not even minding to look at her. She grabbed it and sat beside me.

No sound except from the tv was heard.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I said to break the silence.

"I thought i sent the pictures to my phone but i accidentally sent them to Taehyung. But don't worry, it's all been taken care of."

"yOU WHAT?"

"I sent them to my phone already, I'm so gonna blackmail you, Min Hyera."

"No, the other part."

"Which part?" She stared at the ground for a few seconds. "oh you mean the one where i said i accidentally sent them to taehyung?"

I nod, my face turned pale.

"Yah, Hyera-ssi. Why is you face-"

She was cut off when i received a text.

"It's from Taehyung," she said.

I snatched the phone from her and opened to text.

From : Taehyung
Why are you telling me all this? And aren't you supposed to break it off with him and never ever talk to him? Didn't you remember why you were in the hospital for a week?

I'm dead.

"Hyera-ssi.... I'm so sorry"

I feel like puking and letting everything including my intestines out of my body.

He's gonna tell Yoongi, isn't he? Ugh, why is there always something in the way when i finally found my happiness?

This life is so unfair.