Chapter 6

Monday came, the class had PE and I fell because I tripped over my loose shoelace. Had to go to the nurse' room and clean the wound.

Iljoo, the class captain, was the first to help me. He was about to support me all the way to the nurse room when Taehyung volunteered to help me instead. The permission was granted and he thanked Taehyung for his help before leaving us.

"I saw you fall, how was it?" He asked me jokingly while supporting me to walk.

"Do I have to answer?"

"Of course you do! I panicked when I saw you. I came running to help.." He pouted and continued, "but he got to help you first."

I chuckled. "I'm okay. It's just a small cut and.. a little.. bruise,"

Okay, I'm a weakling that cries even when it's a small thing. But, I only cry when I can't hide that fact that I'm a weakling. You get me? Okay...

"Yah, why are you crying? It's nothing. You'll be okay after being treated," he said calmly. "We're here," he added as we walk into the room.

I sit and stared out of the window when he knelt in front of me with the first aid kit in his hands.

"Can't find the nurse anywhere," he said, taking out a few things from the kit.

He cleaned and treated my wound gently and finished it off by wrapping a bandage over it.

"And.... Done! Try to stand and walk," he said, excitedly. He helped me stand and I took a few steps forward.

"Waa, Taehyung. You could be a great nurse!!!" I said, making him chuckle. He then knelt in front of me again.

"What are you doing?" I asked, in respond of his actions.

"You fell because you tripped over your shoelace," he said, tying my shoelace and pulling them tight. "I'm not allowing it to happen again."

The bell rang and he took a look at his watch. "You can walk, right? Sorry, but I have to meet Mr Shin. I'll see you after school. Bye!" he said as he hurriedly keep the stuff back into the first aid kit, putting it back to its place and run out to the class.

~

"How's your leg?" Taehyung asked on our way out of the school.

"It still stings, but I can live with it." He chuckled at my response.

"Why haven't I seen you walking back with Jungkook or Jimin before?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Because they have vocal classes that usually ends later than mine. And because when I do walk back with them, you're already on your bed at home," he let out a small sigh and smiled.

"Why haven't I seen you walk back with Sunhi?" He asked me back.

"Sunhi is from a very wealthy family," I smiled and continued, "her driver fetches her every day."

Taehyung nods and we continued walking in silence.

"We should get the assignment done. It's due next week" I reminded him of the project we're supposed to work on.

"Alright but you write. I'll just give you the ideas,"

With a smug on his face, looking straight in front of him. I stared at him for a few seconds before turned to look at my face and smiled.