Chapter 22

I woke up that evening as i heard noises coming from downstairs. I walked out of my room quietly, a baseball bat in hand as a weapon and stopped at the top of the stairs. I can hear men talking.

I walked down slowly. As i reach the middle part of the stair, a wild Taehyung appeared making me slip and fall.

"Yah, are you okay?" He said as he helped me up and walked down to the sofa.

"What happened?"

"She fell down the stairs."

Yoongi's head bolts up to look at her.

"I mean she slightly slipped. She's lucky enough i caught her."

"I'm okay oppa. Thank you, taehyung."

Taehyung nod before getting up and climbed up the stairs.

"When did you get here?"

"About an hour ago. How long have you slept?"

"I don't know. After Sunhi left, which was about 4. And now is...." I glanced at the clock. "oMG ITS 9:30 ALREADY!?"

I searched for the tv remote everywhere, under the pillows, in the sides of the sofa, under the sofa and finally found it on the dinner table.

"Ah! I missed Music Bank! I missed EXO's performance!" I exclaimed and soon turned into a weep. Yoongi laughed before sitting beside me and messed my hair up.

"You can always watch it online, princess."

"But then i'll be the only one who'll be late. They'll call me a noob for it."

"Who dares to call you noob, kid?"

"People" I said with s questioning tone.

He laughed and messed my hair up again before standing and head over to the kitchen.

"Yah, help me set the table for dinner"

~

"Taehyung will be staying here for the night and you'll be going to school with him tomorrow."

"Jinjja? Waa. Oh, which reminds me!!Taehyung, you'll have to do an experiment for science. I'll brief you after dinner, okay?"

Instead of an okay or a smile, i got a single nod and an expressionless face in return. Gosh, what's his problem?

So after dinner, i briefed him with the experiment that he's going to do. Of course, i did all the talking while he's giving me the obvious bored and 'I don't care' look.

"So that's about it," i said after giving him a long-ass explanation.

He stood up fast and sternly, making the chair pushed back and almost fell to the ground. He left without any thank you(s) or even a smile. Geez.

~

I'm going to school with him today. It's been a while, but I don't know if i should be happy or sad. Or maybe i should be scared. I don't think he told Yoongi about the screenshots but i'm in big trouble if he does. So, i shall be nice to him for as long as i have to.

Fighting, Hyera-ssi!

The walk was quiet. He's been on his phone since we exited the house. So i decided to start a conversation to break the silence.

"Taehyung-ah, did you tell Yoongi about the screenshots?"

He lowered his phone down after hearing what i just said, but he chose to ignore the question and continue to be on his phone. His pace got faster and i had a hard time catching up as i'm also out of breath. I ran towards him and snatched his phone, hiding it behind my back.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. Answer me."

"What?" He said in a very stiff, very sexy voice.

Wait, what?

We stopped somewhere in the middle of the neighborhood.

"Did you tell Yoongi about the scree-"

"If i did, you'd be dead by now. Which is kind of a good thing so that nobody would interrupt my morning walk to school accompanied by my precious phone." He held his hand out with an annoyed face.

"Ouch. What was that for? You want me dead, V? Really? Okay then. Here, take this back. I'm sure you know your way to school, right? Bye."

I harshly put his phone in his hand and walked away. I'm really hurt by his words. What the heck? What did i ever do to him? I'd know if he's joking, but he's really not.

I don't feel like going to school. Where should i go?

Taehyung's POV

Damn it, Hyera. If i want you dead, I wouldn't be saving  your pretty face last night.

"Are you sure you want to be like that, V?"

"She took me for granted. It won't affect anything, Jimin."

"Maybe, but are you sure you want to treat her like that? Treat your dream girl like trash?"

"No, i don't want to treat my dream girl like trash. But you know what, Jimin.. do you think it's okay for her to treat me like i have no feelings as a human being?"

He remained silent.

"No, right? I'm not a robot. I have feelings too. She might not know how i feel towards her but it's never okay to talk about another person to someone the same gender, except if they tell you they're okay with it."

"Fine. Do it your way, V. I'll always cheer for you, you know that."

He squeezed my shoulder and gave me an assuring smile before exiting the room.

Should i go on like this?

~

"Taehyung-ah, where's Hyera?"

"I don't know"

If I didn't pull a lame prank on her, this should be taken care of in no time. I took her phone last night.. and i still have it. She didn't even look for it, unbelievable kid.

Where is she? I thought she'd be coming in late today, but school is almost over and she's nowhere to be found.

If Suga hyung knows about this, I'm practically dead.

"You stayed at her place last night, right?"

I nod.

"Didn't you walk with her this morning?"

I nod again, keeping a straight face. Should Jimin know what happened?

"Jimin-ah, i-"

Her phone beeped. A text message.

From : Iljoo ;)
Jagi, where have you been? I waited for you the whole day today. Are you okay?

~

A/N

oMG I HEARD JHOPES MIXTAPE IS GONNA BE OUT LATER TONIGHT.

I'M SO NOT READY BUT THEN AGAIN, COME AT ME BRUH.

Anyway, I might be on hiatus for a few days because school is starting soon and i'm not ready for that either //idk what i'm ready for actually// though i'm not planning to update this tonight but i just thought i should to celebrate JHope's mixtape c:

I'm collaborating with @taelienbts on a new book titled Born Singer. It's an imagine book and we're trying so hard to make it as imaginable as ever. Do check it out!

That's all for today, thanks for reading!