Chapter 8

The first Saturday for me to ever wake up early. My brother calmly woke me up and said it took him an hour for me to really wake up.

I went down for breakfast which was prepared by Suga. I didn't know he could cook. Well, we did spend years apart. Halmeoni must've thought him to cook.

The early waking and nice breakfast made me feel like wearing a flowery pastel dress. I was just satisfied with my look when Suga knocked on the door to ask if i was done.

~

I found myself in the car with 3 other boys at the back seat when we stopped by the studio. They are Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. All 3 of them looked at me full of admiration. Suga shook his head.

"One more time you three idiots stare at my sister like that then you're done"

He then return to look out at the road. The boys made themselves busy with their phones after being scolded by Suga. The 3 oppas in another car, parked behind us.

"Where are we going? I asked as Jungkook closed the door and the car starts moving.

"I thought Suga hyung told you?" Jimin spoke up, rather surprised.

"We're going to the beach today!!!" Taehyung exclaimed in excitement. My expression turned blank.

"I thought we're gonna get our work done today?"

"We'll do that tomorrow," Suga said.

"Today, i want to relax and have fun," Taehyung added.

"Yeah noona, you looked stressed so why not you take a break from studies today?" Jungkook expressed his thoughts and Jimin added, "yeah, Hyera. Just one day."

~

Yoongi and i went straight back home after dropping the 3 boys back at the studio. It was a very tiring, but fun day!

We walked by the beach, took photos. The boys were having so much fun playing around and being silly. I can't stop replaying the scene in my head.

After a short shower, i went to the kitchen to find Yoongi who's preparing dinner. It's almost 8, mom and dad should be home with Hyesun in a few minutes.

They went on a business trip a few days ago. Nothing far, still in the country. But since I've just started school, they wouldn't let me tag along. But as long as i have Yoongi by my side, i'll be okay.

They arrived home as soon as Yoongi and I finished preparing the food and the table. We had a nice family dinner that night.

"So what did you two do when we were away?" Dad asked as we're halfway done with dinner.

"Oh, i brought Hyera to the studio the other day."

"Yup, and work on my assignment. They're very helpful, and brainy."

"And today i brought her to the beach"

"Only the two of you?"

Whoa why is this interrogation happening?

Yoongi and I both answered their questions honestly, because honesty in the best policy am i right?

Yoongi succeeded in changing the topic as he started talking about how he got into the entertainment industry.

This oppa.. He infires me.