Chapter 23

"Taehyung-ah"

Jimin grabbed my shoulder but i locked and kept the phone in my pocket before leaving him.

Did he just call her... Jagi?

Hyera's POV

I don't feel like going to school. Where should i go?

I walked over to the studio to meet Yoongi. I wouldn't want him to worry about me if the school called.

I was about to cross the road when i saw Yoongi walk out of the building. He looks like he's in a rush and he's also on his phone. I crossed the road running towards him.

He looked at me straight in the eye, his face full of worry.

"We'll be on our way"

He ended the call and gestured me to get in the car.

"Oppa, what's wrong? I'm sorry for making you worry if the school called."

"No, no. It's okay. I'm glad that you're here"

Worry can still be seen on his face. I turned my body to face him.

"Oppa?"

"It's harabeoji & halmeoni.. They're in the hospital."

And my world stopped moving.

~

It was a hit and run incident.

It was raining and both harabeoji and halmeoni went out to town to get a few things.

Out of nowhere, a car appeared causing harabeoji to panic and lose control. The cars hit.

Gladly, a passerby called the ambulance and they're put in the ICU.

Yoongi and I are in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to update us on their conditions.

"Why didn't you go to school?" Yoongi spoke up.

"Because we're here?"

"No, i'm supposed to get you at school. But why were you at the studio?"

"Oh.. That."

I stared at the wall behind him, thinking what made-up story should i tell.

"What did V do?"

"No, oppa. I just don't feel like going to school today."

I lied. I don't feel like telling him what happened. I'm still wounded.

"It's a good thing, don't you think? If i did go to school, we wouldn't get here early."

Yoongi looked at me. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Excuse me?"

The doctor came to us, both good and bad news were told.

~

It's really hard to believe.

The car hit on halmeoni's side leaving great impact on her.

"We tried our best, but she can't be saved."

Halmeoni is gone.

Harabeoji, on the other hand is badly injured. He'll be warded for atleast three weeks.

We called mom and dad, they're boarding the first flight tomorrow morning.

I dont know for how many hours have i cried, but i know Yoongi was there holding me in his arms and calming me down.

I remembered many things. How i looked forward to coming back and spend time with her, baking and sewing. How she taught me to cook. Those topics on guys we talked about a couple of years ago.

Since mom is always busy, halmeoni is the only person i can look up to when I have girl problems. But she's gone now..

I'll miss you, halmeoni.

~

A/N

Sorry for the not so suitable, short and boring update since it's almost Christmas. I apologise.

Anyway, Merry Christmas in advance! I wish you all to have a wonderful time with your family, not to forget getting great gifts too ;)

P/S : Taehyung's birthday is in a few more days, I can't wait to watch how the others surprise him hehe c:

Thanks for reading!