Chapter 0

"Taehyung-ah. Get your bags, our flight is boarding in half an hour."

"Okay."

I picked my bags and hand them to Manager Hyung, leaving only one with me. The airport is in its usual calm environment and I wonder how chaotic with the camera shutters and screaming fangirls when we debut in a few more months.

Singapore is great, but I'd like to go back home where everyone is. Jungkook, Jimin and I have only been here for two weeks for choreography training and some other stuff that I can't quite remember what they were. What else did we do here?

As I zoned out, I saw a girl hugging an older man. Her eyes red and her nose stuffy, she must have been crying for quite some time. An older woman standing beside the man is also crying, I guess he's leaving for work?

"We'll meet again in a months, okay? I'll get everything ready there for us."

I heard the man say, surprisingly, in Korean. He lets go of who I think is his daughter and gives a quick kiss on his wife's temple.

"V, we're going," Jimin summons and we turn to make our way to board the flight.

"I love you dad," the girl's voice is soft, the words almost came out as a weep. Her dad replies "I love you too, Hyera."

And I feel weird. I hope I'll get to meet her in Korea one day. That girl, her name is Hyera.