Chapter 5

I have a brother. He's been the best brother i've ever wished for. He's my best friend too. My parents only took me when we moved to Singapore because he got too attached to my grandmother. Even separated, he has been a great help for me with school stuff. My family and I went back to celebrate Christmas at my grandparents' house in Daegu, a few years back when Hyesun was just baby. That was the last time we met. He's 2 years older. His name is, Min Yoongi, or Suga.

~

"Suga hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed, sending shocked vibes through my body.

"How did you find me here, hyung?" He added.

Yoongi walked over and spontaneously hugged me like a big brother he is.

"I'm here to visit family," he answered Taehyung with a smile plastered on his face.

"You two are... Siblings?!"

Taehyung looked really shocked but his expression softens a few moments after

We both nod.

"DAEBAK!"

"Hold up, you two know each other?" My turn to ask.

"Yeah. We're in a group together. It's called Bangtan Boys," Taehyung explained.

"And you two know each other?" Yoongi shot the same question back at me.

"We're classmates," again, Taehyung answered the question that's not exactly his to answer.

The conversation was left hanging when my parents got back from work. I can't describe how happy they were when they saw Yoongi.

~

That night, we had dinner and Taehyung was invited too. We discovered many things and got to catch up on stuff we missed after 4 years. Yoongi also said that he's moving in to live with us since he works here in Seoul now.

I can see that Hyesun likes Taehyung. She's been clinging onto him since forever. Maybe because Taehyung treats her right and plays with her.

Since Taehyung and Yoongi are heading to the same place, they left together right after dinner because they have to practice their choreography for their upcoming debut.

"Oppa, will you come over again?" Hyesun held on to Taehyung's hand tightly.

"Ye, i will. Don't worry Hyesun-ah, i'll visit you again someday!"

"Promise?"

Taehyung looked at both me and Yoongi who are nodding in agreement.

"Promise."

They locked they're pinky fingers and Hyesun let go of his hand.

"We'll get going now, thank you for dinner mom, dad. I'll move in sometime tomorrow."

"Thank you, for inviting me too." Taehyung bowed 90 degrees to my parents.

"You're always welcome. Stay safe!"

With that, they drove out of the porch and slowly disappear from our sight.