Twenty-one

"She's so adorable Michael." Luke cooed as he cradled Ashton in his arms, kissing her forehead and Michael nodded, cuddling into Calum. "How are you feeling Michael?" Troye asked, "Mikey bum hurt." Michael mumbled sleepily and Troye nodded, "That's normal Mikey." He smiled as he sat next to him and Michael yawned, rubbing his eyes. "Mikey tired." He pouted and snuggled into Calum, "Get some rest Mikey, you need it baby." Calum cooed and Michael shook his head, then Michael made grabby hands for his daughter, Luke gladly laying her in Michael's arms.

The hybrid boy pet her black ears, the ones that were identical to his. Everyone was glad, well except for Michael because he still thought Calum was the father, that Ashton looked a lot like Michael. Everyone knew why Michael named his daughter Ashton, honoring the boy he loved so dearly before Luke had bought him.

"Mikey loves Ashy." Michael smiled as he kissed her forehead and held her tiny hand, Calum kissed his cheek. "Cally is Ashy papa, Mikey is Ashy mummy, Lukey is Ashy uncle Lukey, and Troye is Ashy uncle T." Michael giggled, making everyone smile especially Calum. "Cally wanna hold Ashy?" Michael asked and Calum nodded, taking the sleeping baby girl in his arms and cradling her gently.

"This is Mikey family." Michael whispered before falling asleep.