Twenty-two

Michael cradled Ashton in his arms, then gently setting the baby hybrid into the baby tub that was filled with warm water, although she began crying and whimpering. "Oh no, Ashy it okay. Mummy making you nice and clean." Michael cooed as he washed her up, petting her ears to calm her down. (Okay but imagine Mikey giving his little baby girl a bath)

Michael didn't know that having a baby was as much work as it was, the first time Ashton started screaming and crying in the middle of the night, it freaked him out, he thought someone was hurting her, of course Calum and Luke explained later that it was normal. Michael tried feeding Ashton ice cream once, but Luke had stopped him before he did and then showed the new mother how to make a bottle. And the whole nappy changing thing is something that is better left un-described.

Michael wasn't complaining though, he loved being a parent and loving his newborn daughter with every single cell in his body.

Michael picked up the now clean newborn and dried her off, "Stay still Ashy." Michael giggled as she kept squirming when he tried putting on a new nappy, but he succeeded and put her in a kitten onezie. "All clean and cozy." Michael giggled as he sat on the rocking chair in the nursery, Ashton staring up at him with her emerald green eyes. The hybrid started rocking the chair as it was almost 10 pm and he wanted Ashton to get some sleep, he began singing something that he remembered Calum sang to him one night, knowing it helped him fall asleep so maybe it would help Ashton.

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are gray

You'll never know dear

How much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

Calum walked in and heard Michael singing the baby girl to sleep, making him smile as he recognized the song. Michael got up and laid Ashton in her crib, then turning around and jumping as he saw Calum, "You scare Mikey." Michael pouted playfully and Calum giggled, walking over and hugging his boyfriend gently. "I'm so happy for you my love, you have your own kitten to take care of." Calum smiled, "Cally takes care of Ashy too." Michael mumbled and they heard a knock on the door, Calum going downstairs with Michael and they opened the door, the hybrid immediately hiding when he saw the silver haired teen from 9 months ago.