Twenty-eight

Okay I kinda lied, the next chapter will be the Epilogue oopsie

"Michael, breathe." Calum cooed as Michael squeezed his hand, having gone into labor an hour ago and already having powerful contractions, his water already broken. "Mikey hurts!" Michael cried, holding his large bump. Michael was confused on why it was so big, but he didn't care, he just wanted the kid out and into Harry and Luke's arms.

"Mikey, you wanna get in the tub?" Troye cooed and Michael nodded, Luke and Calum helping the heavily pregnant boy stand, Harry just picking Michael up and carrying him to the bathroom, Calum of course undressing him instead and laying him in the warm water filled tub, the hybrid immediately relaxing as the water helped his aching body.

Troye stripped down to just boxers and got in the water, checking Michael's dilation and the pregnant boy grimaced at the feeling. "4 centimeters." Troye stated and Michael groaned as a strong contraction hit him, his pale hands gripping onto the sides of the tub and he sat up as much as his big belly let him, screaming in pain.

Calum rubbed his back softly and Michael whimpered, "Baby hurting Mikey." Michael groaned as he leaned back, looking up at Harry and Luke. Harry knelt down next to the tub and pet Michael's black kitten ear, "Thank you so much Mikey." Luke smiled as he kissed Michael's forehead, earning a weak smile from the pale boy.

Michael started panting heavily as he felt something stretch his opening slightly, "Tr-troye?" Michael whimpered and Troye climbed back in the water, spreading Michael's legs so they were resting on the edges of the tub. "Oh she's already crowning Mikey, start pushing." Troye instructed and Michael pushed hard, screaming in pain as he gripped onto the edges of the tub, leaning forward.

"St-stop hurting Mikey!" Michael cried as he took a break, the stinging pain of the baby's head threatening to slide out overwhelming his poor body. "You're doing so well Mikey, she's almost here kitten." Calum cooed and Michael just groaned, getting another contraction and pushing hard again, scrunching his face up and crying out in pain, gasping as he felt the shoulders emerge and the baby slide out of him, he fell back and panted, Luke cutting the cord and the baby getting wrapped up, the new parents holding the baby for about 5 seconds before Michael yelped again.

"Ow, ow, tummyache!" Michael cried and Troye's eyes widened, "Mikey, there's another baby coming." Troye mumbled, "No! Not again! Mikey can't do no more!" Michael sobbed and Calum's rubbed his arm gently, "C'mon Mikey, you can do it." He cooed and Michael sobbed again,  then pushing down as he felt the head slide out.

"Just a little more and the baby's here." Troye cooed and Michael screamed out in pain, panting a bit as he took a break. "W-wanna t-turn." Michael panted and Troye helped the pained boy onto his side, Calum bringing his legs up and holding them up, causing Michael to cry out in pain as that movement formed a contraction and he pushed harder than before, feeling a shoulder pop out and he hissed in pain, clenching fists as he pushed the second shoulder out, Troye pulling the baby boy out and Michael let out a sigh of relief as he felt no more pains.

Harry cut the cord and Troye wrapped the squirming newborn up in a small towel, laying him in Luke's arms whilst Harry held the baby girl. Michael laying in the bloody bath water, taking deep heavy breaths as he had his arms draped over the side of the bath, his arm resting on one and his legs curled up near his tummy.

Calum lifted the tired boy out of the water and dried him off, getting him in panties and a tshirt before they all went to Michael's bedroom, the hybrid almost fast asleep when he laid down. Harry bent down to Michael and smiled, "Thank you so much Mikey, we could never thank you enough." Harry cooed, "Do Mikey favor?" Michael asked and Harry nodded,

"Love babies with all of heart."

Michael Matthew Styles-Hemmings

Andrea Bianca Styles-Hemmings