Epilogue

(Mikey's dress on top / side)

Michael wiped his tears as the music played, walking down the aisle with his eyes set on the tan boy in the black tux, he stood at the front and held Calum's larger hands, both of them ready to burst into tears of joy.

Ashton came up to them with a little pillow with rings on them, the 3 year old handing them to her mother and father (Mikey refused for her to say Calum) then she sat next to Andrea and Michael. The minister telling them to start the vows and Calum took a deep breath

"Michael, when we met I remember how the look in your eyes made my heartbreak. You were too skinny and it scared me honestly, but you were still the prettiest hybrid in my eyes. Every day that we were together, not one went by where I didn't think about how lucky I was to be able to call you mine. You had a beautiful baby girl, naming her after your dear friend who had sadly been taken away from you, then you had the biggest heart and offered to carry a baby for Harry and Luke, not knowing that you had twins and you went through twice the pain just to give them a family. Michael, this is just a small bit of why I love you, I can't list everything because then we'd be standing here for eternity, but I promise to never let you go." Calum finished and tears were pouring down Michael's face, the hybrid quickly sniffled and took a deep breath, then starting his vows and still not speaking with proper grammar, giving up on trying.

"Mikey remember ever since he was brought in the house, you would be the one who was always there for him, holding him close after nightmares, helping him through ickies when he had babies in his tummy, being there when he had the babies. Cally was always there and Mikey promises to always be there for him." Michael smiled proudly and they slid the rings on each others fingers, not waiting to be told to kiss each other and everyone cheered, both of them walking out of the room. "Cally, Mikey has to tell you something." Michael mumbled, "Mikey have baby in tummy again."

Michael and Calum lived with Luke and Harry still, feeling safer there and knowing it was a good place for their kids, ending up having 3 more the second time. They had a long happy marriage and family, the happiest they could ever be and nothing could ever change how they felt, they were so deeply in love that it didn't matter.

They were there to stay