Chapter 29: "Light, Save Her"..

*setting: The Southern LunarSoul's Kingdom

*flashback*

Queen Victoria's POV

After what I saw, I rushed my way back to the meeting hall. Everyone has to know about it. They were not just an ordinary enemies, they carry a massive amount of darkness to act with light.

No. If they needs to be captured, this way isn't the best thing. In short, I've changed my mind sprinting from this path to the other side heading to the 'Office of the GateKeepers'. I'm sure, I would just need one or two of them since the impostor looks like a weakling.

I'm almost there. Two to three turns and more than 30 meters apart when someone has just blocked my way. A young girl playing with a mysterious black crystal with a hideous form. She's about 18, I guess. She looks sweet but I see something in her eyes. She's not a LunarSoul but a PureOne. And she held the power of darkness, the Tenebrous Globe.

She pulls her white hood before talking—it would be a sign of respect. "Queen Victoria, its nice to be here at your kingdom" she said pulling a wild grin. This is the evilest smile I ever seen. "As the princess of darkness, I would like to see how you moved on by the previous attack"

I didn't manage to answer. It was about 15 years ago since the dark intruders roamed the castle guards that's why the LunarSouls decreased in number.

"We're doing fine" that's all I can say. "What do you need? We already gave up the Moonlight, isn't it enough?"

That's right. I knew the exact reason why Robin the Moonlight Girl refused to shine. To face her own death. The Night Sky guild has fought the enemies that time and about to win. When the battle between the two guild leaders arose, they chose to have an agreement so this war could be over.

Robin the Moonlight chose to give up her light just to save the King. It was Castiel, my husband, whom they held inside the power of hell.

The whole kingdom mourn for the mysterious defeat of the guild. "My queen, I promise to save your king whatever it may cost" Moonlight had her last words "The castle needs the might of a leader like him" then she breathed her last.

We chose to keep it a secret as the pride of the Emperors are affected.

"Well, that was not enough until we have your daughter" says the girl as she shows her true colors. Her compexion became gray, more of a necromanced lady. Her hair became white. She looks completely evil. "Would you mind if I beg for a please? Or I need to win her in a fight?" And her smile became completely insane.

"You won't have her in any way" I smiled back an assurance.

I saw her step backwards to aim for an attack. In an instant, I found the Tenebrous Globe coming for me.

I whispered a spell and wrote it in the air. A rubber net appeared to catch the balls momentum with its power. In short, the globe did't reached me. The elasticity of the net brought back the kinetic of the crystal, launching it towards her direction.

She jumped backwards when she caught the ball. Now she will use a spell. The globe casted dark flames after me which I managed to block using a counter spell. I can feel the strength of the girl instead of the darkness itself.

That's it. She couldnt use too much of darkness because the Orion Seed will scan it. I can still win. I had the chance.

Until the Impostor appeared out of the blue to spike my head with her fake sceptre. I fell because of the pain the back of my neck received. "Don't worry Queen Vi, your daughter's life is enough" I heard the impostor say before everything went black.