Chapter 6 : Twist of fates

Aman's P.O.V :

Phenomenal! - Yes... Phenomenal was the right word to express what I felt with the end result of the music video. The experience was so good. I made five Disney illustrations and recorded the process of painting it. The director Andrew did an amazing job. Anna's song as always was so beautiful, her voice ever so melodious. 

But this music video was more special to Anna I guess as I think she found love. In Andrew, the director. I could see her getting close to him through the shooting process and I watched her  fall in love. Though Anna never told me this herself, I saw it in her eyes. They both reminded me of me and Lilly. 

The music video was a huge success. I was actually little nervous about the response of the audience and my fans but surprisingly they were more happy than I imagined they would be. I was mind blown by the response. 

Anna and I threw a small party for the cast and crew who worked for the video after its huge success and it was fun to hang out with them. I left the party early as I was feeling a little exhausted and also had to pack my stuff as I was leaving home for a week. It had been months since I last visited London and I was missing my mum.

I came back to my empty home and though this was one of my biggest successful en-devours, I suddenly felt a pang of sadness as I walked into my house. It was as if i was missing something. As if all this success didn't matter and I wanted something more. 

I took a shower,changed and was packing my stuff but was constantly feeling uneasy. My heart was racing, it was as if it was telling me something that I couldn't understand. 

I got up leaving my half packed suitcase walking around my bed and opened the drawer of the little cupboard near the bed. I lifted the books and slid my hand into the drawer till the back and pulled out the little glass globe. It was a a little round  glass globe with sparkles and a couple sitting in each others arms in it. Lilly had given it to me when we were together.

I held it in my hands as I slid down and sat on the floor leaning against my bed. I had not seen or read or taken out anything connected to me and Lilly for a long long while now. But somehow today I did. That uneasy feeling that I was feeling all this while, I understood that now. 

I missed her...

I sat there staring at the globe when I was startled by my phone ringing. I checked to see it was Anna. Why was she calling me? At this time if the night? Wasn't she with Andrew? I quickly picked up the call.

"Hey Anna", I said, but she didn't speak. "Hello? Ann?", I tried again, but this time I heard her sniff. Was she crying?  "Hey Anna! Everything alright?", I said a little worried. "Hey Ink, can I come over to your place for a bit?", she said her voice clearly sore like she had been crying. 

"Sure, where are you? I will come pick you up. Are you safe?", I was worried even more now.

"yeah I am fine. No you don't need to come, I am on my way to your place", she said and she hung up. I patiently waited for Anna. Around twenty five minutes later I heard the door bell. I hurried and opened the door. Anna walked in, her eyes red and puffed. I followed her closing the door behind me while she sat down on the couch. 

I got her some water and waited for her to talk. She looked pretty upset and it pained me to see her this way. I had always seen this little girl happy and chirpy.

"He doesn't love me", she said finally breaking the silence. It wasn't hard to figure out whom she was talking about but I  still  had to confirm once. "Andrew?", I said gently placing my hand on hers. She nodded as tears streamed down from her crystal blue eyes on her flawless fair cheeks.