Chapter 12 : Sooo... Its a Date???

Aman's P.O.V :

It had taken a while for me to compose myself after learning that Lilly had agreed on getting married. That too with that jerk! She had every right to move on. But my heart was not ready to accept it. But then I realized that my heart would never be ready. Never.

I walked out of the hotel room finally and went to the set to do my work. I had to plan the show of the main event on the last day. I was figuring out what I should do, If I should do a live illustration or maybe just a walk on the stage . I was confused.

By the end of the day I was exhausted and packing my stuff to return back to hotel when I got an invite sent to me. It was a party invite by the a couple in the cast who just got engaged. They had a couple themed party and I didn't sign in it as I thought I wouldn't go without a partner. But then I noticed something else. Among the couples who had written attending, there was Lilly's name in it. With Sandeep. I sighed, and returned the invite.

As I reached the hotel I wen to check up on Anna. I had to discuss some details about our little show. I had not been able to meet her all day today. I knocked her door and when she opened she seemed like she had been crying. Her eyes were puffed and red and her cheeks stained with tears.

"Hey??? What happened?", I asked her as I entered inside. She didn't reply back and showed me her phone instead. Her Instagram page was open with a picture posted by Andrew, with a girl and it looked like they had just got engaged.

Wow... Why was everyone getting engaged at the same time?

"Oh Anna..", I said and pulled her into a hug. We then sat down and spoke for a while and I tried to cheer her up. We ordered some room service and I made her eat some chocolate cake which was her favorite and she instantly cheered up.

This was one of the things I loved about Anna, she was very simple. She would cry or feel sad but then would instantly cheer up. And being with her made me forget my own sad life for sometime.

"Ink, can I ask you something?", she said in a soft tone. "Sure Ann, go on", I said taking another bite of the cake.

"Umm... Can you be my date tonight for the party?", she said shyly. I was surprised, I didn't expect that at all. I looked back at her and saw her hopeful eyes on me as she awaited my answer.

"Sure Ann", I smiled at her. She had had a rough day, and it was just a date to party, what could go wrong?

Lilly's P.O.V :

"Ready to go??", Sandeep asked. His tantrums now starting to annoy me again. I swear if he wasn't Balvinder uncle's son.

I wore a simple black dress with minimal accessories and basic make up. I didn't put any effort to look good as I wasn't a least bit interested in this party. And those girls at the party would be looking gorgeous as eff anyways so what's the point.

"Let's go", I said as I wore my flats. "Ummm... Are you wearing that?", he asked pointing to my dress and raising his eyebrows questioningly. "Yeah why?", I asked. Didn't this man know anything about how to talk to a lady?

"Uh, nothing, How do I look?", he stood tall and smiled. "You look good Sandeep, now can we go?", I said my voice clearly showing how annoyed I was.

"Yeah", he said and walked ahead, "You know you should watch those videos on youtube where they tell you about fashion and stuff..", he went on as I rolled my eyes. I don't know how I am going to tolerate another hour of his nonsense.

We entered the party and Sandeep immediately walked away talking with every person he came across leaving me all by myself. I stood there looking around feeling awkward as ever trying to pass my time and regretting why I ever agreed to come here.

"You look beautiful Lilly", I turned around to see an ever handsome Aman in a grey blazer standing and smiling at me. Though he may have said it to be polite, It still made me smile. "Thank you Aman", I smiled may be for the first time since days. "Yeah Lilly you look really pretty", said Anna who I didn't notice, stood beside Aman with her arm interlocked around his. That smile of mine faded away real quick. "Thanks Anna, you look so beautiful yourself", I managed to tell her.

"Why are you alone here? Where is your date?", She asked. "Ummm..", I said as I nervously looked around searching for Sandeep. "I will get you ladies a drink", Aman interrupted. I thanked him mentally. He always was my savior.

Aman left to get us our drink leaving just me and Anna alone. "So how cute do we look together?", she asked me excitement clear in her voice. "Very", I said smiling at her while inside a part of me died. "I still can not believe it Lilly!!", she squealed, "I never thought he would agree at first but then he finally said yes", she held my hand in excitement. "Oh??", I said trying to stay composed. He said yes??? What he said yes for exactly?

"Here you go", Aman said as he handed us our drinks. "Thanks", I said as I took it from him. He got me a cosmo. He knew me so well. "Umm.. you guys carry on, I will... go over there..", I muttered and moved away from them.

As the party went on, I watched Anna and Aman dance together and my heart broke into a million pieces. It was hard to stay away from Aman, but it was heartbreaking to be near him and watch him with another woman in his arms.

"Hey Lilly, come lets dance", I heard a half drunk Sandeep as he grabbed my arm. He took me by the waist before I could answer him. I kept silent as I knew there was no point in arguing with him right now. As he danced he held me closer to him which made me very very uncomfortable. "Enough Sandeep, lets go", I said and got him out of the party hall, I needed to go back I had had enough tonight. "A few more minutes please", he kept saying but I ignored his words and stopped a cab to go back to the hotel. "I know you got us here outside to be alone with me", he smirked and before I knew it he pulled me close and pressed his lips against mine.

I pushed him off of me with all the strength I had. "WHAT THE EFF SANDEEP!!", I shouted. I got into the cab and told the driver the address of the hotel. I didn't bother to look back and check on him. I was furious.

This time he had gone too far...