Chapter 13 : The delima.

Aman's P.O.V :

I was having a good time at the party. After the events of the past few days I had decided to let myself loose and have a few drinks. I was still in my senses but I felt a little realxed. I wanted to take my mind off Lilly, who, by the way was looking so beautiful tonight. I wondered how anyone can be so simple yet so beautiful.

Anna had consumed one too many drinks and was dancing the night off. She was cute to watch but I restrained her from drinking any more.

After we left the party I went along with Anna to drop her to her room. After reaching her room I unlocked her door for her and took her inside. She was still humming some song softly following me like an obedient child. "Okay Anna I shall leave now, good night", I said and turned back but she held my hand. "No Ink! Please stay", she asked, I laughed softly. "No Ann, you need to sleep. We will talk tomorrow", I said but she wouldn't budge.

"Hey wait, lets end this date the perfect way..", she said and she came forward, close to me.. closer... My heart started to race as I realized what she was about to do. Her lips touched mine as she gently held my face in her fingers kissing me ever so softly. I didn't kiss her back. But I didn't pull away either.

Oh my God... What was happening??

She slowly pulled away and looked at me. "I love you Ink", she said almost a faint whisper. "Good night", she smiled and walked back to her bed.

I stood there for a moment and let it sink in before I turned back and walked out her room.

She is just drunk, I told myself as I walked back to my room.

.
.
.

I woke up the next morning to someone knocking my room. I sprung out of the bed and opened the door to see Anna. "Can I come in?", she said and I nodded. She sat down on the chair and I sat opposite to her. After a moment of silence she finally spoke up. "I am really sorry about last night Ink", she said slowly looking up to me. "I didn't mean to put you in such a situation".

"Its alright Anna, you were drunk", I said and smiled at her, "Next time make sure to cut down on those shots", I joked.

"umm.. actually, I was a little drunk, but I still knew what I was doing", she said while fidgeting with her fingers. "what do you mean?", I asked a little confused. "That kiss was real Ink... And whatever I said after that was too", she said. I for once did not know how to react to that. "Anna... I... I don't know...", I said honestly at loss of words.

"Ink I know this is all too much for you... But its been a while since your break up. Its time you moved on", she said and held my hand. "I will not force you for anything but... promise me... that you will think about us once?", she said her crystal blue eyes looking right through me. "hmmm..", I nodded and she smiled. She gave me a soft kiss on my cheek before she walked out of my room leaving me dazed and confused.

All this while everytime I thought about moving on I could just think of Lilly. But now she had agreed to marry another man. May be it was actually time I moved on...

.

.

.

I finally managed to get it together and bring myself to the set. We were almost done finalising our plan for the show. I had decided to do a complete new Disney illustration live on stage while Anna would sing her two songs. The idea was an exciting one but to finish an illustration at such a short span of time was a real challenge.

I decided to practice doing it with timer. I was taking out everything when I realized that I had forgotten my favorite set of brushes back at the hotel. It was impossible to do my illustrations without my brushes. So I decided to quickly go grab them.

"Mr. Amandeep Singh??", I heard the event manager call me so I stopped and turned around, "yes?",I asked.

"I heard you are going to the hotel for a bit, so can you please do us a favor and check up Miss Lilly Singh? She was supposed to be here for the shoot and has not been picking up any calls", he said.

"Sure", I said and walked away.

Why wasn't Lilly at the shoot? and not picking up her calls? This was very unlike her.

I reached the hotel and picked up my brushes from my room and was walking towards Lilly's room when I could hear some commotion down the hallway. As I approached her room I realized it was coming from Lilly's room. It sounded like she was arguing with someone... with a man... Sandeep?

The door was opened and I hesitated to enter but when I heard Sandeep talk with raised voice I couldn't help but step inside.

I walked in and saw a Lilly and Sandeep standing in front of each other looking clearly surprised by me entering the room. Sandeep looked furious, but what caught my eyes was Lilly, she looked like she was about to cry.

If this guy has said something to hurt her I swear...

"Whats going on here?", I asked as I clenched my fist while looking at Sandeep.