Chapter 25 : A secret Meet and Greet?

Author's P.O.V :

Aman went to get the door and when he opened it a few girls screamed looking at him. "Oh my God!! Hi!! Is Lilly there?", they asked and Aman was confused. He knew they were Lilly's fans but how did these girls locate their room?

Lilly walked towards them hearing the commotion and the girls started to scream looking at Lilly running towards her for a hug. Lilly was equally surprised but still maintained her composure and spoke to the girls and took pictures. She then very politely told them to leave explaining to them that she was on a vacation.

After the girls left Aman called the reception and asked them not to allow anyone to their room. He then put a "Do not disturb" sign out on their door knob.

"Sorry about that", Aman said closing the door. He was a little irritated at how things were not going as planned. Lilly noticed it and immediately walked to him and put her arms around his neck. "Stop asking sorry, you did not have any control over what happened", Lilly said.

"Yeah but..", he started to say but his words were stopped as her lips touched his startling him a little. He soon relaxed into the kiss sliding his arms around her. They pulled away and looked at each other. "Now lets go make the best use of what we have", smiled Lilly

Aman changed quickly and entered the pool while Lilly came out to the pool a little later. Aman's breath hitched as he saw Lilly walk towards the pool wearing a green bikini top with yellow flowers and a similar patterned bikini bottom which was more like shorts. She blushed as she knew how Aman's gaze was fixed on her and she could feel her cheeks get hot.

She tested the water with her toes and jumped with the contact. "Oh my God I have a frost bite", she screamed. "Come on in Lill, it will be fine once you enter", Aman yelled at her but didn't go near her. He knew better than to go anywhere near her when she was entering a pool, she would get really annoyed.

Aman patiently watched as Lilly took a hundred years to enter the pool slowly putting one feet down, then the other then slowly getting inside with the pace of a snail. Once she was inside completely she grinned like she had accomplished the greatest thing in her life and Aman couldn't help but smile at her cuteness. He swam to where she stood, "is it comfortable now?", he asked. She went close to him and wrapped her arms around him and he did the same to her, "Now its comfortable", she said and winked.

They spent a few hours in the pool, with Lilly's failed attempts at trying to swim and Aman's little show of different types of dives he knew. There were a couple of intimate moments and a lot of fun.

By the time they got out of the pool, showered and changed to Pj's they were drained out. They slept the moment their head hit the pillow.

...

The next day morning Lilly woke up to see she was in the arms of her man. She looked at him lovingly watching him sleeping so peacefully. Her thoughts drifted to all the amazing memories she had of them together and how her life felt so complete with him in it.

Best part of everyday with Aman was waking up in his arms. No matter how many times she did that, she would never get used to the feeling. The feeling of pure happiness. He shifted a little and she smiled at him as he slowly opened his eyes. He smiled back at her, "Hello there", he said and kissed her nose. It was these little gestures that made him so cute and made her feel loved.

She got up and instantly felt how sore her body was because of all the hours of playing in the pool the previous night. She somehow managed to get herself out of the bed and take a hot shower to soothe her aching muscles. She then ordered some breakfast for themselves in the room while Aman went for shower. They both felt too lazy to go out and had decided to relax till the afternoon and then go for a walk on the beach again. Their flight was in the evening and she already felt a little sad at how fast time was moving.

They had finished having breakfast when someone knocked at the door. Aman and Lilly looked at each other confused as they had put the "do not disturb" sigh on the knob. Aman opened the door to find a huge group of teenage girls screaming out Lilly's name. He was shocked at the sight, he tried to say Lilly was not in the room but it was too late as the girls noticed Lilly standing behind and stated freaking out.

Lilly was surprised herself but yet again, managed to stay composed and started to talk to the girls. Aman was awed at how much patience she had as he was himself getting a little annoyed with the situation right now. Lilly asked the girls to stand in a line and took pictures with each of them, but somehow the line grew bigger. Aman called the reception from the room again as he didn't want to leave Lilly alone with so many people right now.

An hour and a half later after Lilly was talking to the last girl and looked tired. Aman was very annoyed and was waiting for this to get over so he could have a word with the manager of the hotel.

"I had been waiting since yesterday to meet you, I have been saving up my pocket money so I could see you Lilly!", said this girl who was talking to her. Lilly looked a little taken aback. "Hey muffin, I am happy you could meet me, but can you tell me how you found out I was here?", she asked sweetly.

"I brought the tickets", she said, "and I brought them with my own money", she beamed with pride. "Tickets?", Lilly asked confused and then looked at Aman who seemed equally confused.

"Who you got the tickets from?", she asked. "The man at the counter", she said, "He came to our school and told us he had the tickets for a private meet and greet you were conducting, and many could not buy because it was expensive, but I had enough saved up".

Lilly was shocked. The creepy guy at the reception had done all this. "alright muffin, tell me how much you paid, I will give you back the money, so you can use it to buy something nice for yourself", she told the little girl. Lilly was even more shocked when she learned how much the girl had payed for the tickets. It was a lot.

After the little girl left the room Lilly looked at Aman who was still a little shocked with all the facts. Lilly was so angry she was shaking. This man had not messed with her, but he had messed with her TeamSuper, he had scammed them, they were her family and she was enraged that they were wronged.

Lilly called the manager and then the police to get this creepy man arrested. After a few hours of investigation they found out that this man had gone to a nearby school, as he knew my audience consisted mainly of teenage girls and then had sold them tickets telling them I was having my own little meet and greet.

The manager of the resort had apologized for all the inconvenience caused and had requested Lilly who was still pretty furious, to not file a case against the man or the resort as it would get them a bad name. Lilly was a little hesitant at first but later on gave in to their request and did not file any case. But she insisted that the guy payed back the money to all the girls from whom he had sold the fake tickets to. The man, whose name was actually Stan, was fired from the job.

Aman was talking to the manager and Lilly was standing a little away waiting for Aman to go back to their room when she saw Stan walk with a box full of his things vacating his desk. He had to pass hy her to go to the exit and as soon as he noticed her standing on the way he gave her a death stare making Lilly a little uncomfortable and scared.

As he passed by her he muttered under his breath, I will get back to you Lilly Singh.