Chapter 11 : You moved on?

Aman's P.O.V :

I couldn't sleep all night thinking about the events that happened so far. After breaking up with Lilly I had felt that I wouldn't care for her as much anymore. I thought I would not be effected with what happened in her life, but when I saw her now, I was deeply effected by how unhappy she looked.

Her moving on was inevitable, but I never realized how much I would get effected by seeing her move on. It pained me to see how people treated her. Lilly was precious, she was a princess, she was my queen... She didn't deserve to be treated this way.

After getting ready in the morning the first thing I did was to go to her room. I needed to talk it out to her and tell her that she didn't deserve this. I was furious with last nights events.

I knocked her room door and waited patiently for her to answer. When the door opened I was in for a shock. It was Sandeep. Why was he in her room? May be the rumors were true. He seemed equally surprised to see me here.

"Hi Aman, Lilly is in the washroom, you needed something?", he asked. "Uh, nothing just needed to discuss something about work", I said, "Don't worry I will call her later", I said before I turned back to go. I hated this guy and didn't want to stay back for a second else I would end up punching his face.

"You seem like a good friend of Lilly, We will make sure to call you at our wedding", he said. I froze. I slowly turned back to look at him. "W-Wedding?", I asked him, I couldn't believe what he was saying. She was getting married to him? No.. No Way.

"Yeah, didn't she tell you? May be she wanted to surprise you. I am her dad's friend's son. Our parents fixed our marriage", he said giving a very evil smile.

"And she agreed?", I stuttered again, it was really hard to listen to what he was saying but I needed to know.

"Of course she did. I mean you wouldn't think she will continue making videos and stuff all her life do you? There is real life out there and she sees it. This is not a real job obviously", he laughed sarcastically.

I nodded, I didn't really have anything to say to that. I mean what can I say when she had made a decision already.

"And please don't go asking her this, I am sure she meant to surprise you, I didn't mean to spoil the surprise", he smiled again, that evil smile.

"Sure", I said as I struggled to smile back at him before I walked away.

I needed to sit down somewhere. This was too much to take right now.

Lilly's P.O.V :

I woke up in the morning still a little annoyed. I was really angry with Sandeep last night. I couldn't get my work done, got myself dripping wet and cold, and now was feeling sick. To add to it i was feeling a migraine coming up.

I was getting ready for a long hot shower when I heard a knock on my door. It was Sandeep. He had come to apologize for last night. I wasn't really up for any arguments right now as my head was starting to hurt really bad. But Sandeep was a stubborn person, if he had to set a point across he wouldn't care if the other person was even dying. One more of his annoying traits.

He gave a long-ass 'logical explanation' for the way he behaved and didn't leave me alone until I said he was right. Which I did as I just wanted to get it over with. I told him to wait till have my shower and left him sitting in my room and went inside the washroom.

When I came out he was sitting on the bed watching TV in high volume which increased my head ache.

"I think I heard someone knock, was anyone here asking for me?", I asked. "No it was just room service asking if you wanted anything", he replied. I got ready and we left for the shoot again.

It was almost the end of the shoot when I saw that there was a little commotion at the set. I approached the crowd too see one of the youtubers had proposed another and everyone was congratulating them.

I felt happy as well as a little sad looking at them. Somehow, since the breakup, everything connected to love made me feel bittersweet feelings.

The couple announced that there would be a little celebration hosted by them for this occasion and everyone was invited. But the theme would be that everyone had to come in couples.

Aaargh.. How many more parties! It seemed like this campaign consisted of more parties than actual work and I hated it. Thankfully it was couple themed so I need not have to go.

"Hey Lilly! I gave our name for the party!", said Sandeep as I was walking back to my computer. "What!!?", I said a little shocked, "How can you Sandeep! It is for couples!", I said, now getting annoyed again. This man was extremely irritating.

"Come on Lilly, going to the party won't be of any harm. It just one time, and such a simple party", he whined. "No Sandeep, I don't like such partys anyways, I have work to do", I said and brushed past him to grab some papers.

"Lilly pleaseee! I have already given our names, it wont look nice now. I will be gone after this and wont bother you again", he said. "Ah, alright, I will come for just an hour", I said and got back to work. My head ache was slowly trying to kill me.