Chapter 34 : That special night.

A/N : WARNING : Mature/explicit content in this chapter. Please skip this chapter if you are underage or offended by such intimate scenes. I assure you you wont miss the story line if you skip this chapter. :)

Okay.. wow... I need to remember to start breathing again. This chapter took all the strength to write because I died several times while I wrote it. I know this had to eventually happen, but I myself was not prepared for it! :P

I am sorry if its not upto your expectations, but this is my first time describing such a scene so.... Hope you like it?

I don't know!!! (In Grace's voice) Lol.

Author's P.O.V :

"Oh my God! Really??? Wow wow wow! Thank you!!", Lilly said taking the flowers from Aman and hugging him tight, "Thank you so much Aman! 15 million really?", she smiled wide.

"Yes Lill look..", he said and pointed to the laptop. She squealed in excitement.

He then took the bouquet from her and kept it aside. She blew the candles and cut the cake. She fed it to him and he fed it to her. "I am so proud of you champ!", he said and he kissed her gently.

"And yes, you can now call your dad, he has been waiting to congratulate you. I had to beg him a lot so that he shouldn't call you first to ruin the surprise", he chuckled. Lilly laughed. Her dad was always the one to keep track of her subscriber count up-to-date and would be the first to wish her since the day one. It was a task for Aman to convince him to let go of it this one time.

By the time Lilly spoke to her parents, Aman cleared the table off the vision board, the laptop and the cake and set it up for the dinner. He kept her favorite colorful napkins and candles. When Lilly came back she was impressed.

"Wow... This is so beautiful", she smiled, "So what have we ordered", she asked.

"Please sit down princess as your man serves you the chef's special... Made especially for my lady", he said with a dramatic tone that made her laugh loud. She decided to play along and said, "Bring me your best! Make me smile", in equally dramatic tone.

Aman had done a 'phenomenal' job in cooking. He had made a rice bowl which had everything that Lilly loved in it. She had loved it so much that she spent the first whole minute closing her eyes and savoring the first bite. "Bruv you did a huge mistake making this. Now I will quit Chipotle and you will have to make this for me everyday for the rest of your life!", she had said making Aman smile wide.

Aman had also made fries, which she loved. Some salad, and lastly a desert which he confessed that he had not made it himself, it was ice cream and hot brownies with chocolate syrup.

"You need some drink ma lady? A cosmo maybe?", he asked.

"Haha... That would make this so perfect", she had laughed thinking he was joking.

"Just give me a minute while I make one for you", he smiled and she raised both her eyebrows, "Are you serious Aman", she asked surprised.

"Watch me", he winked and went behind the counter.

He so smoothly took out a little cocktail shaker and filled it with some cranberry juice, triple sec and a little vodka in the right proportions, then squeezed some lemon juice into it and filled the shaker with ice. He covered the shaker and shook it so smoothly like a professional and finally strained the beautiful pink drink into a chilled cocktail glass and garnished it with a little lime wheel to finish it off. All while Lilly stared at him in disbelief with her mouth wide open.