Chapter 26 : Return to the normal routine.

Aman's P.O.V :

I put the the last item in the bag and was done packing. We were leaving in half an hour. I saw Lilly who was standing in the balcony staring at the beach looking lost in thoughts. I heaved a loud sigh. This vacation was supposed to release us from the stress but it ended up getting us even more stressed. I felt really bad for Lilly. She was really upset about the turn of events. Her fandom meant a lot to her and the fact that they were scammed, even though in not a big number, it had got her heartbroken.

I walked to the balcony and stood beside her. I noticed that she was holding on to the railing tightly without realizing it, and it showed how stressed she was. I gently placed my hand on hers relaxing her immediately. She looked at me, gave half a smile and leaned on to me.

"Are you alright Lill?", I asked, as I rubbed her shoulder, "I am fine Aman", she said.

"I am sorry Lill, this vacation was a bad idea", I said, somehow I felt all this was my fault.

"Heyyy... No, it wasn't your fault, we had a nice time yesterday didn't we? and this place is so beautiful, we will return again someday", she said looking at me.

My heart melted at how she tried to cheer me up when she herself was in stress. I looked into her beautiful hazel eyes tracing my fingers on her perfect pretty face and leaned in to kiss her gently on her lips. "I love you so much Lilly", I said as I pulled away. She smiled , a genuine smile for the first time since morning.

Lilly's P.O.V :

Two weeks had passed by since we returned from San Diego and right now I was the happiest I had been in a long long while. My channel was picking up fast and my subscriber count has crossed 14 million. My vlog channel had also gained back its popularity and my videos had been getting more views.

After returning back to LA, I had made a small video explaining to TeamSuper about the scam and letting them know about how to be careful in future. I also told them that I would never conduct any such meet and greet in private.

Other than my career, my personal life had been going great also. Aman and I had been spending a lot of time together and there was a whole new level of comfort and love between us right now. I basically stayed all the time at his place. We had a fixed schedule which included work sessions, cooking, movies and lots of intervening cuddle sessions. I was living the dream.

"Are you done babe??", yelled Aman. "Coming!!", I replied as I dragged my bags out of my room. We were at my apartment.

Actually my parents had come to visit last two days, to see me and meet Aman now that they knew we were dating. But I had not told them that I stayed at Aman's place most of the time, as Indian parents would never allow that. So I had to shift all my stuff to my house temporarily till the time my parents left. And now that they left, we were going back to Aman's.

"I got it I got it", said Aman as he took my bags from me and walked out.

We crashed on the couch once we were done shifting back my bags. I felt more at home in Aman's place than in my own. Like the saying goes, Home is where the heart is, and my heart was forever where Aman was.

"Finally, the day is done", said Aman as he sighed. I giggled. Aman had been stressing about meeting my parents since past one week, which was pointless as I already know they loved him. I tried explaining to him that they adored the man that he was, but he just couldn't keep calm. Now that the they finally left he seemed a little more relaxed.

"They love you Aman, they always have, and this time they were pretty impressed by your cooking skills", I said and his eyes widened immediately. "Really?", he asked and I couldn't held but smile at how adorable he looked right now.

"Yes Aman, they messaged me all that. And they said you take really good care of me also", I said, and it was true. The way Aman looked after me was simply heart warming, and my parents had noticed that. And Aman couldn't stop smiling after I told him this.

After having dinner, which we had ordered from out as none of us were in the mood of cooking, we sat down to watch a movie. Though I had a couple of emails to attend, I decided to postpone the work to the next day as I didn't want to ruin this special day that we were having.

I was really close to my parents, and their approval mattered a lot to me. Though they would never say no to my choice of a partner and they loved Aman, I still needed an official meeting to confirm things. And now that they did, I was ecstatic.

I put my dying phone for charging, set the alarm for the next day and finally settled down with Aman. We sat on the couch and played the movie but neither of us could concentrate on the movie. He had his arms around me while I played with his fingers intertwining them with mine. He finally turned off the tv and turned to me pulling me towards him in a jerk making my breath hitch at this sudden move. He started to kiss me ever so passionately while we slid our hands around each other being a little wilder with every passing second.

His phone buzzed breaking the silence and he immediately pulled away from me picking it up in his hand. I was a little taken aback as he would never usually do this. Then I noticed that he kept it in silent, I smiled and he winked at me. He then got up and picked me up along with him carrying me to the bed room.

"Tonight, nobody will disturb us princess", he said as he laid me down on the bed.

I couldn't stop smiling feeling like the luckiest girl alive.

Life couldn't get any better I thought. Little did we realize that my phone was dead as the charger was not working, and Aman's phone kept getting calls but we never heard as it was in silent. Little did we know what was in store for us the next day.