Chapter 24 : Some fun

Author's P.O.V:

Lilly woke up to find Aman packing their stuff. It took a second or two for her to realize they were in San Diego. "Morning sunshine", Aman said and Lilly smile back, "morning handsome", she said before making her way towards him with her arms stretched for a hug. Aman smiled at how cute and adorable she looked right now and hugged her back.

"Go get fresh and ready, we have to check-out from this hotel in half an hour", he said as they pulled away. She obediently went to the washroom.

After checking out of the hotel they took a cab. "Where are we going?", Lilly asked. "You will see", said Aman trying to suppress a smile.

The cab dropped them at this white building where they boarded a ferry. Lilly was surprised and asked Aman again as to where they were heading to, but Aman didn't answer her even then. She decided to stop being curious and enjoy the ride instead.

The ferry dropped them off at this Island. "Welcome to Coronado" Aman whispered in her ears. "Wow...", said Lilly taking in the beautiful view. She had heard about this place but had never visited it. She looked around at the beautiful city as she walked with Aman, a smile permanently stuck on her face.

They finally reached their destination. It was a huge resort, and a very beautiful one. The walls painted in white and blue matching the beach and the sand making it so peaceful and serene.

They walked to the counter and Aman spoke to the man standing at the reception. "Hi, I had made reservations in the name of Amandeep Singh", he said to the man and he immediately checked the reservations and confirmed it. He handed over the keys to their room and called another guy to help them with the directions and luggage.

Aman thanked him and turned to hand over the bags when this man noticed Lilly. He stared at her for a while with an extremely creepy look making her feel very uncomfortable. They were about to leave the place when the receptionist spoke, "And you madam?".

"She is with me", replied Aman on Lilly's behalf. "and her name is?", the creepy man asked. "Lilly Singh", Lilly said, to which the man raised an eyebrow and nodded.

The room was beautiful, it had balcony facing the sea, the view was magnificent. There was also a private pool which Aman and Lilly both got very excited about.

"So you like it?", asked Aman as he slowly slid his arms around Lilly's waist from behind. Lilly was standing in the balcony still awed by the view. "Its so beautiful Aman...", she said and really meant it. She turned her head and kissed his cheek. They stood there in each others arms for a long while, talking about how beautiful this city was.

"So what have you planned for the rest of the day my handsome Brit", She asked now relaxing on this rocking chair which she had fallen in love with. "Well, how do you like a nice walk on the beach as we watch the sunset and may be play with the waves and end the night with dinner at this awesome restaurant", he smiled. He knew she loved sunsets and walks, food was her all time favorite, there was no way he could go wrong with this plan.

"Oh my God Aman! That sounds so perfect!", she squealed. Let go common", she said and jumped off the chair running to her suitcase. She was glad she packed a bikini. She knew San Diego was famous for its beaches and now she couldn't wait to have a dip in it.

They both got ready and left for the beach. it wasn't far from their resort and the beach was the most beautiful one they had seen so far.

Lilly removed her shoes feeling the cold sand beneath her and ran towards the water. Her hair flying with the breeze as Aman watched her marveled by how beautiful she looked. She turned back and gestured him to join her. He took off his shoes and walked towards her. "This beach is so beautiful", Lilly said as he approached nearer. "I don't know what are you talking about, I am busy looking at my beautiful girlfriend", he replied as he put his arms around her.