Chapter 22 : Back to paradise...

Author's P.O.V :

Aman and Lilly held each other in their arms kissing ever so passionately, pouring their love into it, moving in sync lost in the moment. When they finally pulled away, both breathless, still in each other's arms, Aman gently touched Lilly's face with the back of his fingers and traced them all the way to the side of her neck. He then leaned in and started to kiss her neck.

Lilly felt a sudden rush of pleasure and she closed her eyes and tilted her neck to the opposite side and held him a little more tighter. It had been a really long while since she felt the touch of his lips and now that she did she realized how much she missed it.

Aman then traced his lips along her neck, her jaw line and returned back to her lips again, as he kissed her, a little more wilder right now he started to move, taking her along with him towards the couch without taking his lips off hers in the process. As they reached the couch he gently pushed her to a half sitting position, resting her back on the handle, he got on top of her and kissed her neck yet again.

He felt her tug the hem of his shirt and he smiled against her skin. They parted for a few seconds as he took his shirt off and got back to her lips. He felt a sense of pleasure with the touch of her delicate fingers as she traced his defined abs . He was lost in her touch when Lilly took over and pushed him gently, pulling away from the kiss. She took her loose top off, leaving her in a dark blue tank top that she had worn underneath.

Aman took in the sight of her for a brief moment, marveling at how hot and sexy she was looking right now. His thoughts got interrupted as Lilly came back to him sliding her arms around his torso while kissing his neck. "Damn you are so hot", she muttered with her lips touching his ears before giving him a gentle bite on the side of his neck. He couldn't help but moan a little.The pleasure was too much for him to handle.

He pushed her back again now making her lay straight on the couch and he got on top of her. He kissed her neck a little more wildly than usual while tracing his fingers under the strap of her tank top pulling it off her shoulder. He moved his lips, not once loosing the contact with her skin all the way down to her shoulder, lower to her collarbone and then moving lower kissing her along the neck lining of her top. "Ah.. Aman.. mmm..", she moaned driving him a little more wild.

He then traced his hands underneath her tank top and his sudden touch made her arch herself towards him. He raised the top and moved his lips down to her stomach making her moans get louder as she held his head and pressed him against her.

Aman was slowly losing his self control. Somehow, Lilly looked so damn sexy right now, he just couldn't have a hold on his actions and emotions.

He caressed her waist under her top raising it higher and higher tracing his lips on every part of her skin that was being exposed , giving gentle bites every once a while. She moaned louder and arched her body towards him again making him turn on more than he already was.

DING DONG!! Someone was at the door.

"Fu*k", Aman said as he pulled away breathless, "Sorry", he said, looking at Lilly who was still out of breath herself. She laughed. Both of them were equally annoyed about being interrupted but mentally thanked it as they were getting a little too carried away.

DING DONG!! It was the bell again.

Aman pulled away and got his shirt on while Lilly got up and went to the room picking up her top on the way. She didn't want anyone to encounter her in this state right now. Aman looked pretty casual except for the fact that he was red and sweating excessively, But she looked like... Well,... her hair was all over the place and.. You know, post make-out look.

Aman entered the room after a while to find Lilly sitting on the bed, with her top back on and her hair tied up in a bun neatly.

"Sorry about that", Aman said as he sat down in front of her with a box in his hand.

"Its alright", she replied, "Who was it ? and whats that?", she asked pointing to the box.

"Ah it was the fed-ex people, they came to deliver this package", he said, "Looks like something sent by the company I am working with presently". He ripped the package open to find a lot of cute little stationary stuff. Some were personalized for him with his name printed on it. Like a new brush set, pencils, a canvas and all art related stuff.

Aman was very excited to see them all. Anything stationary related always excited him.

"This is them thanking me for taking part in their show", he smiled. "Oh what show? and where?", Lilly asked.

"Its some talk show taking place in San Diego, next week. Its basically to promote creative fields. And I will be giving a little talk there", He replied.

"Oh so when are you going?", she asked suddenly feeling a little sad at the thought if him leaving

"Next week, but its just for a day", he said, "I was meaning to tell you but it wasn't confirmed yet".

"No problem", Lilly smiled.

"Hey why don't you come along?", he asked suddenly, "We can extend the trip to another two days and have a mini vacation", he said excitedly.

"Umm... I don't know Aman, I will check my schedule", She said, "I mostly don't have anything important that time, may be we can do that", She smiled now even she got a little excited with the thought of a vacation with her man.

They later had dinner and cuddled in bed talking about their little vacation and the things they planned to do in San-Diego.

"Hey, by the way... My parents might call you tomorrow", Lilly said and Aman raised an eyebrow, "Why?", he asked'

"I may or may not have told them about us", she said and smiled, "Ah Lilly you didn't-", he was saying when she kissed him suddenly to shut him up. "I told them because I wanted to Aman", she said and buried herself into his chest.

He smiled as he played with her hair while they drifted off to sleep.