Girls, Girls, Girls

The next day, I met Lexi by my car & we drove to Runyon Canyon to do some hiking. After I parked the car in the busy parking lot, Lexi turned & grinned at me. "You're putting the top up, right?" I nodded as she bit her lip & watched the top of the car come over us. Once it was latched, she turned to face me. "We should jump in the backseat & have a quickie."

I laughed, out of surprise, as my eyes got huge. "Are you serious?"

She nodded. "What can I say? You make me horny. And I've always wanted to have sex in a classic car."

I was still chuckling under my breath when Lexi climbed over the seat. I looked over my shoulder at her & saw her taking her shorts off. "You are fucking crazy." I said, then looked around outside the car. Most people could barely see in the backseat, especially if they weren't near the car. I sighed, then climbed over the seat to join her. I undid my pants & slid them down just enough to free my c.ock. She immediately started kissing my mouth as her hand stroked my manhood making it hard, pretty quickly. She retrieved a condom from somewhere & slid it on me, then straddled my lap. I held my erect.ion as I pushed up into her opening, then moaned when she started swiveling on my d.ick. She held onto my shoulders & pressed her chest against my face as she rotated on my lap. Our heavy breathing steamed up the windows in no time & we tried to stifle our groans as best we could. We were both pretty turned on & she moved, expertly, so we were climaxing within minutes. With a smile, she climbed off of me, pulled her pants on then climbed back into the front seat. I was still coming down from the euphoric state & she was grabbing a tissue from her purse to dispose of the condom & wipe up any mess we may have made. She was blowing my mind, quite literally, the more I got to know her. 

We went on our hike minutes later as if we hadn't just fuc.ked in the backseat of my car like two teenagers. She talked about mundane stuff, asked me questions about my life, told me stories about hers & I actually really enjoyed hanging out with her. Even if she wasn't incredibly good at sex, I felt like I could actually date her for real.

By the time we headed home, she had made it clear to me that she wasn't looking for anything serious. She basically wanted to remind me that we were f.uck buddies & nothing more. This was fine by me, actually, because my heart wasn't ready for anything yet. I wasn't sure when it would ever be ready.

I said goodnight to Lexi after I walked her to her door, then headed home to my apartment. Demi wasn't there, so I got a shower then laid in bed to read. I heard Demi come home around 9 & I thought she might knock on my door, but she didn't. She went straight to bed. I knew she had to work the next morning, so I chalked it up to that.

Monday morning, I woke up & went to the kitchen to make coffee. Demi came out just as the maker was finished brewing a pot of coffee. "Good morning." Demi said when she saw me. "How was your hike with Lexi?" She asked as she poured coffee into a travel mug.

"It was good. We had a lot of fun."

Demi nodded. "Good. Well, have fun with Gigi tonight. I'll see you when you get home if I'm not in bed." She started walking toward the door. 

"You mad about something?" I asked before she opened the door to leave.

"No. Why?"

"Just wondering. You seem mad at me."

Demi sighed. "I'm not mad. I just hope you & Lexi isn't going to be messy if it doesn't work out & we still have to live in the same building as her."

I smirked as I lifted the mug to my mouth. "You sure you're not jealous?" I teased.

Demi made a face & clicked her tongue. "Jealous? Why would I be jealous? You're my best friend, Nick. Not like an ex boyfriend or someone I want to date myself." Demi said in a tone that made me think she meant what she was saying.