Chapter 26

This is for a bit later in the story, the garter belt shown above or to the side is it

It has been over a month and a half since your talk with chichi. Kakashi had sent a messager hawk with a letter saying 'Tsukiko, I hope you're alright, when you see this please send me a message back.' (これを見ると月子は、私は私に戻ってメッセージを送信してください、あなたは大丈夫です願っています Kore o miru to Tsukiko wa, watashi wa watashi ni modotte messēji o sōshin shite kudasai, anata wa daijōbudesu negatte imasu, the message in Japanese) You replied with 'I am alright Kakashi, sorry for worrying you, I love you' (私は大丈夫カカシ午前、あなたを心配して申し訳ありません、私はあなたを愛して Watashi wa daijōbu kakashi gozen, anata o shinpai shite mōshiwakearimasen, watashi wa anata o aishite, the message you sent in Japanese) You were waiting for either, Hidan and Kakuzu to come pick you up or Kakashi to reply back to your message. You are looking out your window boredly. 'It has been more than a month... All I have been doing is puking, sleeping and eating' you thought with a sigh. Closing your eyes and for the first time in two and a half hours moved away from the window. You sat down on the bed and laid back on the bed. You closed your eyes and fell asleep. You woke up to someone knocking at your door. "Come... *yawn*... In" you said sleepily. The door opened slightly and a familiar silver headed person walked in. (Can you guess... No... Well, I guess I have to tell you then) "Hey Hidan, when did you get here?" You yawned. "When the fuck did you start to fucking sleep, is more fucking like it, little bitch" Hidan swore as usual. "Ever since I started too" you said smartassedly. Hidan nodded "get dressed we are going in a few minutes" Kakuzu said from the other side of the door. "Hai" you said proudly with a smirk. Hidan smirked also. You pulled out your scroll and got a pair of black over the knee socks, a mid-thigh black with red clouds skirt, a black with red clouds crop top and your knee high combat boots. You slipped everything on since before that you were wearing undergarments and black tight booty shorts. You brushed your hair and put it in a high ponytail. You looked at your dresser and saw the choker Haku gave you for your thirteenth birthday. You put it on a long with the Jashin necklace Hidan gave you. "Do I look deadly enough you asked Hidan" "If you weren't fucking like my imoutosan, I would fuck you in an instant." Hidan said with a smirk. You rolled your eyes at that, with a cocky smirk. Hidan went over to your bed and pulled out a box from underneath it. You raised a brow at that. "What, I fucking hid something here a fucking while ago." Hidan cursed. You shook your head and crossed your arms. He opened the box and pulled out a pair of black garter belts. You smirked at that. 'Thankfully me being pregnant, doesn't mean I can't dress sexy... And my stomach isn't that big yet.' You thought. Hidan threw you them and you caught them with a downward sweep of your right hand. "Great idea Hidan you said with a smirk. He smirked and walked out of the room. "Don't let your bastard of a dad find you out. Plus just because your fucking prego, doesn't mean you can't look sexy, or like a whore" Hidan chuckled shutting the door behind him. You put the garter belts on and walked outside of your room. Kakuzu, Hidan, and your mother was there. Your mother almost fainted. "What are you wearing Tsukiko?" She asked. "My new outfit, for battling for the next month and after I give birth to mine and another man's child." You said cockily. "Oh... I see, but isn't it too revealing, and what did your father say about it?" Mother said. "He has never seen me like this and the garter belts are a new present from guess who." You said looking over at Hidan. "Little bitch... You fucking have to admit your hot" Hidan praised almost drooling. You felt chichi nearby. You broke out into a cold sweat. You quickly walked over to Hidan and Kakuzu, grabbing them. "We'll see you later mother, got to go" you said hurriedly and disappeared with the two men. You appeared at the gates of your village. "Let us go with your bounty Kakazu." You said. They nodded and walked out of the village. You snapped and Sho appeared. "Sho can you watch the gate or close it for me please" you asked sweetly. "My lady... Your trying to escape your father aren't you" Sho chuckled. "Yep, now got to run, before he finds me" you chuckled. He nodded and said "I will tell him your visiting the Hidden Leaf Village, to go and visit the father of your child then" You sweat dropped and said "yeah sure go right ahead." You turned and walked towards Hidan and Kakuzu.