Chapter 3

Emma's POV

Two weeks working with Killian Jones wasnt that pleasant most of the time Regina would show up to bug me. The worst part was that Killian allowed her, well I expect him to he doesnt like me. I think he and Regina like each other, but today was a new day and Im sick of Killian and Regina they wont be nice and its all because Im friends with Belle. They are so rude about her saying her and Mr.Gold were involved all because she is smart enough for an A in his class.

Belle's POV

I was walking down the streets of Storybrooke, it was dark out and saw a car stop and pull up next to me.

"Belle, would you like a ride home?" The man says.

"No thank you."

"Come on know one will know." He says.

"Everyone already hates me for the A in your class, I cant."

"Please Belle, I know how to make it up to you." He says.

"I said No Mr.Gold. I cant not again. I know you said you loved me, but Im 16 this cant be. Im sorry."

I walk past heading home when I saw someone lurking in the shadows. I felt someone watching me. I have never seen this guy before.

"Hi." He says.

"Hey."

"Wanna hang out with me?" He asks.

"No I just wanna go home."

"Maybe I can walk you?" He suggest.

"No thats ok."

"Well its dark I dont want you to get hurt." He says.

"Ok sure."

He walks with me and we walk past Granny's and past Mr.Golds shop when someone comes and punches the guy in the face.

"Gold what are you doing?"

"This guy is a creep." He says.

"He was walking me home making sure no creeps came around me."

"Belle dont do this." Mr.Gold says.

I help the guy up and walk him back to Granny's. Ruby ran up and hugged him.

"Will! What happened?" She asks.

"This man thought I was going to hurt her." He says pointing at me.

"You would never do something like that. Oh and Will this is Belle, Belle this is Will." Ruby says.

"Its nice to meet you Will."

"Nice to meet you to Belle." He says.

"Belle would you like a ride home?" Ruby asks.

"Actually can you drop me off at my friends house?"

"Sure thing." She says.

We get inside her car and they take me to Emma's. I get out of the car and wave to them. When I get to the door I knock and Emma's father answered.

"Hi Belle what brings you here?" He asks.

"I really need to talk to Emma."

"Sure thing she is up in her room." He says.

I walk up and knock on the door.

Emma's POV

I was daydreaming about Killian what it would be like for him to hug me and hold my hand well if he was nice. He is a sweet heart in my mind. My thoughts are interrupted when theres a knock on my door. I open it to see Belle and she looked upset.