Chapter 33

Emma's POV

Graduation was right around the corner and things will never be the same.

"Emma, Regina got this letter and I want you to give it to her." My mom says.

"Okay."

I walked the letter to her room and it was so weird all of her stuff was almost gone and Zelena's things was already out it looked so empty.

"Hey Emma." She says.

"Here this is for you."

I handed her the letter and a tear formed in her eyes.

"I have to leave early now." She says.

"What? Why? We graduate in 2 months."

"I know, but I need those two months to spend with someone." She tells me.

"Regina."

"Emma read it once I leave." She says and packs faster.

After a week of Regina packing she was on her way out. The night before she thanked and thanked my parents. Today was the day.

Regina's POV

I got to my cab all ready to go. Its sad really. There will only be two to say goodbye to me, but Im okay with that.

"Well Regina you maybe have been a total bitch at first, but your a real friend." Emma says.

"Your a good girl Emma and a great friend. You took me in when I had no one. Im going to miss you."

"Im going to miss you too." She says hugging me.

"Killian we have been through alot your like a brother to me. Im going to really miss you Killy."

"Your like a sister to me and Im going to miss you too, just not when you call me Killy." He jokes.

"Shut up."

"Goodbye Regina." He says hugging me.

After the hug I pulled away and went into the cab and I wave goodbye to them and the home I once had.

Killian's POV

Emma and I watched as Regina left and we started walking back into the town. Once we got to my ship she pulled out the letter Regina told her to read.

"Do you wanna read it or should I?" She asks me.

"Regina gave it to you. So you read it."

"Okay it say...." Emma says.

Dear Regina,
I know I was a terrible father to you and your sister and I know I should have never left you two. Things have changed for me I never moved on from your mother and I have worked everything I had. If your reading this letter it means I am gone. I killed myself, but you were not the reason. When I lef it wasnt your fault or your sisters it was your mother. I love you both, and Im sorry.

-your father.

"Poor Regina."

"Wow no wonder she left." She says.

"She wanted to let it sink in somewhere new."

She laid her head on my chest and fell asleep.