Chapter 23

Unknown's POV

After the time that Killian spent in the hospital he was free to leave. Everyday Emma came to see him and every night Killian would make his way over to her so she could sleep. Emma's father David didnt really it, but Killian made his daughter happy and thats all that matters. A few weeks went by and Killian was healed all was left was a scar. Emma doesnt get the nightmares all the time only every now and then. Regina and Robin were going through something and something huge. College talk was tearing the couple apart. They both have their dream school, but dont want to leave each other. Neal and Zelena had chosen it would be best to just travel first and do college online. They were on the same page. August and Lily didnt know what to do. Lily works at Grannys and August helps his father fix things. They might just do all that for awhile. Well its been awhile and that means back to school after a winter break and someone had big new.

Emma's POV

I woke up and saw that Killian was gone, but he wouldnt leave me? Would he?

"Swan get up we have school." I heard him says.

"Okay."

Well I know now that he didnt go anywhere. I got dressed and made my way downstairs. I walked over to Killian and kissed him.

"Woah not at the table." My dad says.

"Sorry I couldnt help myself."

"Regina and Zelena already left. I stayed and waited for you." Killian tells me.

"Thanks."

I grab his hand and we walked out the door. When we got to school the whole place was a buzz.

"Is it true?" Mal asks me.

"Is what true?"

She said nothing and walked away. I looked at Killian and he just shrugged his shoulders. We walked into the school building and more whispering was happening. I saw Regina and Robin fighting that was actually normal now. August posing on the lockers at school never changes. Zelena and Neal making out in the hallway yeah nothing has changed their either. Everyone was just looking at me and Killian like we had done something. As soon as are friends saw us they walked over.

"Emma and Killian please dont tell me its true." Regina says.

"Yeah you two are young." Robin adds.

"Okay we get it you to love each other, but this isnt a good idea." Zelena says.

"Come on think about you lives." Neal says.

"What the bloody hell are you all talking about?" Killian asks.

"Oh the fact that you two are engaged and having a baby." August says.

"What? No!"

"Yeah Emma and I are non of that." Killian says.

"So you two arent engaged or having a child?" Robin asks.

"No we are not engaged." Killian says.

"And we arnt having a baby."

"Then why does everyone think that?" Regina asks.

"We dont bloody know." Killian says.

I could tell he was getting mad and I took his hand and pulled him away.

"You need to calm down Killian."

"Sorry Love its just how did they know?" He says.

"I dont know."

"Okay you two can stop now." Belle says.

"Belle how did they find out?"

"I dont know, but thank you both for keeping my secret." She says.

"What are friends for."

"Yeah Belle we can help keep it for the rest of the year, but after graduation you have to tell people." Killian says.

"And I will just Mr.Gold wants to tell Neal first." She tells us.

"Its a good thing you graduate early isnt it."

"Yes it is. Thank you again for letting me put the box and pregnancy test in your trash can Emma." She says.

"No problem Belle."

She smiled and went into Mr.Golds classroom.

"Do you think people are going to tell others?" Killian asks.

"Most likely, but its us so let them talk."

"This is why I love you." He says kissing my head.

"Lets gets to class."

After school I was with Killian and we were on are way to Grannys when a car pulls up. It was just any car, but the sheriffs car.

"Emma! Killian!" He says getting out.

"Hey dad."

"So anything the two of you would like to tell me?" He asks.

"David calm down." My mom says.

"Yeah dad calm down. Its not true at all."

"Then why do people think it is?" He asks us.

"Because its about a friend and Emma was helping and someone saw and just assumed." Killian says.

"Yeah Killian's right its not us at all, but it should all die down soon and when it does no one will care about anymore."

"Well thanks for telling us the truth, but if I find out that you lied to me. Im going to hurt you." He says to Killian.

"Well its a good thing we arent lying." Killian sasses.

I slap his arm and he looks at me.

"No sassing my father now apologize."

"Im sorry Mr.Nolan." He says.

"Thank you. So we all good?"

"Yeah we are." My dad says.

He and my mom get into the car and driveway. Then these girls walk by and smile and giggle while looking at Killian. I punch Killian in the arm.

"Owe what did I do now?" He asks.

"Nothing."

"Emma those girls arnt you." He says.

"Why are you so damn cute?"

"Well actually I prefer devilishly handsome rapscallion." He says.

"Your so weird."

"And you love it." He says.

We walk inside Grannys and all eyes were on us. It was super weird so Killian and I decided to leave and go to the ship. We sat on the upper deck and looked out at sea. I couldnt help, but think what if it was Killian and I and not Mr.Gold and Belle. I know Im not ready yet and I know Killian would say he is, but he isnt. I only have till the summer to decided it I wanted Henry. Oh God I totally forgot about that.