Chapter 26

Emma's POV

The was closing in on us and it was hard. I told Lily about the Henry thing and she agreed. Im happy about it now SpringBreak was here two weeks of fun and loneliness. Zelena and Neal left to NYC with Mr.Gold and Belle for a bit. August and Lily took Henry to Disneyland for the first time. Regina and Robin went to visit the colleges they would attend in the fall together. Killian is staying here to help Marco out with money for now. My dad is working more and my mom is always out doing stuff. It was just me at home alone I decided to go through old pictures of my mom and dad and came across a letter from a few years ago.

Dear Mary-Margaret,

I wanted to tell you sorry for what we did we shouldnt have stopped being your friend. You and David were so cute together and we should have let it be. I thought I would be a friend and tell you what everyone else is up to. Ingrid spends most of her time with Else at a snowing palace. Its a place people go for winter that isnt to cold. Anna got married to a guy named Kristoff. It was a small wedding that only had Ingrid, Else, and Kristoff's dad Pabbie. Tink and Blue have stopped the fighting and now cosplay as Tinkerbell and the Blue Fairy all over the world. Aurora married her dream guy named Philip, but she eloped because the family hates him. Ashley got married to Thomas the guy she loved before David. The only did family only wedding. As for me Im still alone in the world. I bet Cora still gives you a bad time. I just wanted to say that I had lunch with Ingrid, Elsa, Anna, Tink, Blue, Aurora, and Ashley and they thought someone should right you. There is one thing more Im not the same as I was a sweet girl. Im actually quite rough now. Ok so I lied about being only Im actually with the amazing women named Merida she is so sweet and also just like me. Well if you want to hear from me please write me back or call me.

(xxx) xxx-xxxx

-your friend Mulan

That letter was so beautiful that Im crying. It was sent to my mom 2 years ago. I think Im going to call the number. I dialed the number and someone answers.

Phone Call.

Mulan: Hello.

Emma: Hi is Mulan there.

Mulan: This is she. May I asks whos calling?

Emma: Yes I my name is Emma Swan you used to know my mother.

Mulan: Mary- Margaret or Cora?

Emma: Mary-Margaret

Mulan: How is she?

Emma: Great and actually expecting a baby.

Mulan: Wow thats amazing. So she didnt end up with David?

Emma: No she did. Im his daughter too.

Mulan: Why is your last name Swan then?

Emma: Oh they put me up for adoption. They wernt ready and about a year ago they got me back.

Mulan: Thats really great. Do you know why she hasnt called me.

Emma: She never opened you letter. She told me you all were mad at her.

Mulan: We were but we moved on. I would love to see her again as would the rest of us. Can you help Emma?

Emma: Sure.

After and intense plan it all came together. They were coming to see her and I had to get things ready and by ready I mean to find a time were they could come.