Chapter 31

Regina's POV

Everyone was leaving and not even going to graduate together. Im leaving like a week after graduation, but thats like two months away and today was the day my sister Zelena and her boyfriend Neal are leaving. They want to get a head start on their worldly travels. I will miss my sister deeply we didnt get along much, but now we did and Im going to miss her so much. A week ago I had to say goodbye to the one person I loved and now my sister. I walked outside and went to Grannys for one more lunch with her.

"So Z this is it."

"Regina you dummy this isnt the end you will see me again. You know you cant get rid of me." She tells me.

"I know. No matter how hard I try you really dont go do you?"

"Very funny. Im going to miss you little sister." She says.

"Im going to miss you too big sister."

"So any idea about what will happen after I go?" She asks.

"Well I get to finish High School with the love birds and now I see why everyone left."

"Yeah they are the reason. The people everyone waited for together was the reason." She jokes.

"Yep its all their fault."

"So your not coming to say goodbye to me later are you?" She asks almost crying.

"No I am its just this is our last time at Grannys for awhile. You will be traveling, I will be in New York, things are changing."

"I know and I cant wait for the new life we all have ahead." She says.

"Yeah I know."

Zelena's POV

After lunch with my sister I met up with Neal at his house. We said goodbye to his dad and go the car. We were ready just had to say goodbye to three and we were on our way.

"Well have the best time Zelena." Emma says hugging me.

"I will and you take care."

"Neal it was a bumpy start but I glad we made it to friends." She tells him.

"Me too. Goodbye Emma." He says.

"Well Zelena you were a pain but your not that much of one anymore." Killian jokes.

"Thanks. I guess."

"Neal Im actually going to miss you too." He says joking.

"Well I am someone to miss." Neal says.

"Goodbye Neal. Make sure Zelena stays out of trouble." Regina says.

"I will goodbye Regina." He says to her.

"And goodbye to my big sister." She says.

"Goodbye little sister."

I gave her one last hug and got into the car. I waved goodbye to my sister and got ready for an awesome time ahead