5) Christmas Shopping

Sophia-

Sophia let out a shaky breath. She looks down at where she and Taylor are connected; Taylor is so deep she can't think straight. She could feel him in her womb. That's how deep Taylor is.

She woke up early this morning to shower, and Taylor attacked her mod shower. And now he sheathed himself deep in her, unmoving.

"Move," Taylor said. "Come on."

Sophia huffed and moved her hips. He made her do all the work this time, at least until he got impatient and gripped her hips, slamming his hips against hers. Sophia used the wall for support; this second time wasn't painful; it was a tight fit, but her body soon adjusted to Taylor's length and thickness.

She shyly reached down, and her fingers felt around her entrance; he had stretched her out. How can he fit? Then, women give birth to babies.

"You like it?" He said.

She felt him slide in and out of her. Her wetness lubricated him. She admits she loves how it feels, the way he goes in and out. It's intriguing how females and males can connect in such intimate ways.

She moved her hand away as Taylor's thrusts became violent. She loved how rough he gets; he could break her, and she wouldn't care.

The shower ended with Sapphire knocking on the door. The kid is smart and knows they were doing something naughty, as she says it. Taylor pulled out once he had filled her with his semen. He is still trying to get her pregnant; Sophia told him it's not possible.

They finished their shower, and Sophia dressed for the day; she then helped Sapphire get dressed. Today they are going shopping for Christmas.

Smiling, she braided Sapphire hair and added little butterfly clips that moved whenever she walked, giving the illusion that the butterflies were flapping their wings.

"Done," Sophia smiled.

"I like it, thank you," Sapphire twirled and took a picture through the mirror with her father's phone and sent it to someone. Probably Skyler.

She smoothed her dress and went to the living room, where Taylor waited for them.

"Finally," Taylor sighed. "Your girls take too long."

"We need to look presentable, daddy," Sapphire smiled.

"Presentable for who?" Taylor waved them off. "Never mind, let's go."

Sophia grabbed her cross bag and followed Taylor and Sapphire out the door. They did take the truck to the local mall. It is a three-story building with two hundred shops, including restaurants, small food stalls, and beverages like coffee, juices, and smoothies. It has everyone one needs.

They first shop for clothes; Sapphire went first. She picked out a beautiful green sparkly dress; she wanted to dress up as an elf. They stop at an accessory shop to buy fake elf ears and other items.

Next, Sophia shopped for herself. She bought a beautiful red velvet thigh-length dress, black tights, and matching velvet ankle boots. She bought a black coat. Taylor bought her the jewelry, but he wouldn't let her see it, and he bought her undergarments. She's a bit worried about what kind.

They then shopped for Sapphire's goodie supplies and everything they needed for Christmas. They had lunch and a snack in between. By the time they got home, it was after dinner. So they bought pizza on the way home.

While Sapphire ate at the coffee table watching cartoons, he and Sophia were in the kitchen.

"Stop it," she smacked his hand away from her ass. "We can't have sex here; Sapphire is right there."