13) Naughty Cult

Taylor-

"Sit!"

Taylor looks at Senna.

"You are driving us insane," Senna sighed. "You know, you have been anxious for the last few days. Are you still mad about Zen and Isla? Finding them in an awkward position."

Taylor shook his head. "Ugh, why did you have to remind me." He went to see his sister a few days ago; he didn't think to knock and waltzed into the apartment and found Zen and Isla in a compromising position. He did not like seeing his sister getting rammed by a demon.

At that moment, she should've gotten pissed off, but he was more embarrassed about seeing his sister naked than being pissed off. He left quickly and hasn't spoken to Isla for a few days. He isn't ignoring her; he isn't sure what to say. She's grown and can do what she wants.

"Yes, I'm upset about it," he said. "But that's a lot of why I'm feeling anxious. It's Sophia."

"Sophia?"

"She's pregnant," Taylor said. "I can sense it, just like I knew about Sapphire. Also, she asked for the Link Fruit; she did her best to lie. But I could tell she wanted the fruit for herself."

"Oh," Senna smiled. "Well, that explains why you are so anxious."

"That and I think the baby is coming soon," Taylor said. "There hasn't been a Dom fairy baby yet, and I have been reading up on Sophia's anatomy; her womb is small. I don't know what the baby will do to her."

"Then go to her; this cult thing can wait," Senna said. "Luther has it under control."

"No," Taylor sat down. "If Sophia wants me there, she'll call me."

Senna smiled. "If you say so."

Luther arrived looking pissed off.

"What happened?" Senna asked.

"The cult happened," Luther sighed. "They sent me a package with one of my agent's heads."

"Oh no, which one?"

"The only one you didn't like," Luther said. "Willy."

"Oh, okay, is the young Viktor alright?" Senna asked.

"Yes, I pulled him out from the surveillance; all got them," Luther said.

"Viktor?" Taylor frowned. "Mother, why do you keep attaching yourself to the agents that'll eventually die?"

"I only like a handful of agents; I keep them at the palace," Senna smiled. "But your father keeps sending them on dangerous missions."

"I won't do it again," Luther said. "I'll send the ones you hate."

Taylor sighed and stood. "I'll get going, Mother." He planted a kiss on Mary's cheek. She's too busy playing chess with Ophelia.

"Be safe," Mary smiled.

Taylor left the house and went back to the empty apartment. He was about to sit when Greg entered, looking panicked.

"What's wrong?"

"The eggs," Greg groaned. "They hatched, and we can't find them."

"You can't find your kids?" Taylor froze. "Oh God, how small are they?"

"I don't know," Greg said.

"I found one!!" Bobby yelled from across the hall. "They aren't that small!"

Taylor exhaled; he didn't think he was holding his breath. He follows Greg into his apartment.

Bobby held this tiny thing on her chest. "A boy, he has your blue stripes."