23) Lights Out

Sophia-

"Goodness, he's a fast one," Isla grabbed Talon. "I caught you; come on, hug your aunty," Talon whined.

Sophia didn't know Isla was away with Zen at Luther's library. Isla wanted to explore the library, and she was safer there. But now she's back with Zen.

"So pregnant? My brother didn't waste time, huh?"

Sophia smiled; it's time to lie. "Yes, your brother is quick."

Aside from Luther, no one else will know about the child. Everyone will think the boy is her and Taylor's.

She sat on the rocking chair, rubbing her belly. The kid is very active, always kicking her bladder. And the cravings are pickles and sour things. Her tongue is starting to hurt.

Talon got free from Isla. He crawls up the wall near the door and into the little hole to Bobby's apartment. It's starting to become a tight fit.

"So what will you and Zen do?"

Isla blushed. "Well, he's staying with me. I doubt Taylor will be happy. But it's my life. I'm a grown woman. I can do what I want."

Sophia chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll keep Taylor in check. He did get me pregnant again."

Taylor enters with Zen; they come back, buying ramen and dumplings. Taylor had Talon on his head.

"Bobby and Greg are visiting family," Taylor said. "I found Talon outside in the hallway; he uncooked Bobby's front door."

"Talon," Sophia sighed. "That's dangerous."

Talon whined and jumped off, and little wings flapped, and he glided mid-way before his wings gave out and dropped on the couch. He shook his head, crawled on Isla's lap, and huffed.

"Silly baby," Isla smiled.

"Let's eat," Sophia didn't move from her spot.

Talon munches on a dumpling in his diapers since he dropped apple juice all over himself. He sat inside an inflatable mini pool he uses as a ball pit. The colorful red balls are in a toy bin.

As she ate, the baby kicked her balder again. "Okay, kid, you are going to destroy my bladder." She got up and went to the bathroom. After she peed, her water broke. She groaned. "Taylor!"

Taylor ran on and cursed. He helped her to the bedroom. When the door slammed shut, Mother Nature was there.

"Hey, what's going on?" Isla knocked.

"The baby is coming; I don't think it wants anyone in here. The door is stuck. Just keep Talon busy!"

"Okay!"

Sophia lay on the bed, and vines pinned her down. "What are these for?"

"Trust me," Mother Nature smiled. "You'll need them."

The vines spread her legs; she didn't bother wearing panties. She felt the first contraction; it was like she was getting electrocuted.

"Won't Zeus know?" Taylor held her hand. "I mean, it's storming outside. It was clear skies."

"Don't worry; he can't see anything right now. I can control the weather, too. He probably thinks it's one of my many tantrums."

Sophia whined and twisted to the side and bit Taylor's arm. She drew blood, but she didn't care. This baby is killing her.

"Push."

Twelve hours later, she held Mother Nature's son.

"Sex is off-limit for a month," Sophia said.