~Chapter 10~

Thanks for reading! <3

--------

"Have you noticed anything around here from around 4am?" He asked, giving me a blank stare. I shook my head and looked at them unarmed. The blood was still roaring the same in my ears though, turning them a flushed crimson.

maybe they won't shoot us-

"If you're going to.." I murmured, biting my lip.

"What?" The woman asked, a friendly smile plastered on her lips. She paused a little when my watch started to speak, but ignored it.

"Your Crime Coefficient has gone to 190-"

wHOOPSY DAISY BETTER COVER THAT

"Nothing." The rest of the team were left in awkward silence. As I chewed my bottom lip I could sense them getting restless. A hand was firmly covering the base of the watch, where most of the sound came out.

"Are you withholding information about the breach?" The arrogant guy snapped, striding up to me and staring me straight in the eyes. "Because valuable information about a killer was opened for the whole city to see!"

"No..?" I shyly answered. While staring directly into his dark eyes, leather jacket guy, auburn haired guy and the woman all started to whisper amongst themselves and brought up a screen on their watches. The woman appeared to be receiving a call.

"Hello?" Her body was angled away from the conversation.

"Akane, please tell Inspector Ginoza that due to the electrical impulses in the same room, the security cameras have been destroyed in all of the Psychological Department." A calm voice responded from the Hologram.

"Okay, thank you Karanomori!" Akane turned around, looking at Inspector Ginoza- who had overheard the conversation, despite his gaze being intimidatingly fixed on my own.

"I heard, yes. It's a pity now we won't have any evidence!" He sighed. "We've narrowed it down to the psychology department then, or people in that area."

I shuffled around from where I was standing, eager to get out of their limelight.

C'mon c'mon quickly before the watch shouts again!

Coughing hurriedly, I signalled to Inspector Kogami if I could go. He narrowed his eyes, then permitted me to go. There was something about his stance that made me wonder if he knew who I was. Of course not.

I didn't think twice before plummeting straight into the door, then swerving around it. Just as I was on the other side:

"The injection is now ready. Please do not struggle against the needle, as this will cause physical pain." The watch called out helpfully.

On cue, the needle from the watch pierced into skin, forcing my eyes shut for a few seconds. Blurry numbers on the display read out: 11880, but my vision was doubling so much I couldn't tell. I could hear the MWPSB behind me.

"Are you-"

~END~