Chapter twelve

James decided that me and him should have a movie day. So we are currently, in my room in my bed watching a bunch of shit Netflix films. James is one good hugger, but not in that way that's disgusting. This has made me feel a little better as I feel like me and him haven't really bonded since me being here. Its all a bit weird, 2 months ago I didn't even know I had a cousin.

'Hey Char? I just want you to know that we all love you to bits. And it really scares me seeing you in such a bad place. What you've been through is horrendous and no person from the age of 15 should have to deal with such horrendous problems. You deserve the best and I know Jai can give that to you. So please just give it a chance? I know you love him anyone can see it.' Im shocked, im lost for words no one has showed me any type of affection like these boys have, well except Jack and maybe Kieron. He's always Bipolar with his feelings towards me. He tells me he loves me but then treats me like a one night stand. 'Thank you' I say hugging him so hard. 'Thank you so much, for taking me on and dealing with my behaviour it means the world to me that you actually care. Not even my parents have shown so much love' I say a tear slipping down my face. I never thought when I came here that I would be capable of showing all my emotions. Before I came, I never let anyone in, I never showed any emotion to anyone. Now look at me I cry every chance I get. I wish I didn't, I wish the emotions I had to show were happy, but that's just not me. I have a slight glimmer of hope that finally, I will come out of this darkness.

'Char we will always care, we will never, ever leave you I promise'

I promise

He promised

I just smile at him, and pull away and continue to watch Mean girls 2 which I personally think is so much worse than the first one.

A few hours later we decide to go downstairs and sit with the others. 'Hey look who came out of their cage' Daniel says jokingly. I laugh with him, a genuine laugh; what the hell is happening to me I have never truly laughed since I was 14, unless I was high as fuck. All the boys beamed at me, obviously taking in my genuine laugh. This was obviously a big moment, and a very big step for me. I sat down next to Jai as everyone was talking about the boys next video. I slowly edged my hand towards his and eventually held it. I looked at him and noticed he was already looking at me with that beautiful smile on his face. I then whispered the words I never thought I would say, ever. 'I love you' You could practically hear both of our hearts beating at 1000 beats a minute. I have never seen him look so shocked and happy. 'I love you to, more than you can ever imagine. Your mine.' I've never heard him so confident before. I like it.

'Guys me and jai are gunna go upstairs for a bit.' I said they all just hummed okay, clearly to engross in their own conversation. We run upstairs his hand in mine, and tumble into my room in fits of giggles. My laughter comes to an end when Jai slams me into the wall. 'Woah where did this new found confidence come from?' I say with a smirk, his breathe fanning my neck.

'I want you so bad baby girl' he whispers in my ear seductively. Im not used to this confidence, im used to being the one who dominates. He leaves trails of kisses down my neck, tugging at my dress, unzipping it at the back; leaving it to fall to my ankles. 'All mine' he murmurs whilst lowering his kisses down my stomach. He rips of my underwear and before he can do much more I push him onto my bed smirking. I pull his top over his head and leave a trail of kisses down his stomach. I tug at his boxers with my teeth, feeling his bulge grow intensely. I rip his jeans and boxers of and place my mouth on his. Earning a satisfied moan from him. Once im done he flips me over, 'Now now princess, its your turn.' He says going down on me. He makes me feel special, he's not like anyone else who makes me feel like im nothing but a good shag. He makes me feel loved. I know Kieron and Jack tried to make me feel like this with them. But once you love someone, there's no going back. I claw at his back as he goes full force. Im pretty sure the boys can hear us, we aren't exactly being quiet.

As we lie here, I take the opportunity to take in his beautiful features. The jawline, defined by his stubble. Hi gorgeous brown eyes, his adorable smile that can light up anyone's day. 'I love you' I whisper repeating it a few times. I honestly never felt such affection for someone as I have for him.

'So is this it? Is it official?' he asks.

'I guess it is Brooks' I smile intently.

'Isn't it a shame how quickly we lose ourselves?' I say staring at the ceiling. 'how just one thing can change a person completely. Normally when someone is raped, they wont go near someone. not me, this is just evidence that I'm not normal' I look over at him to see his eyes sadden. 'Normal people scare me. They aren't real, they are just a mask, hiding the real person they truly are. You have just decided not to wear your mask' he said truthfully. I tried to find any sort of disinterest in him. I couldn't find any, he was truly listening to what I was saying, and his response was genuine.

He was so pure and so happy, so undamaged.

I should've known. I always make the most pure of people damaged.