Chapter Twenty four

This place is doing me no good. I have 3 weeks and 2 days left. Harry only has 2 days to go. He has his final assessment today and if he fails his stay will be extended. I know it sounds bad but I kind of want him to fail but I don't because he truly deserves to get out of here.

The boys left for tour a week ago. They have called everyday apart from today. It's nearly dinner time so I guess they are just too busy. It's okay I expected them to be, I just can't help but feel so alone. I need to go to the cafeteria soon for dinner. Hopefully Harry let's me eat with him as I feel like I'm going even more crazy being alone all the time. I can't help but crave danger. I miss the feeling, the rush I got from breaking the rules.

I miss the tingling sensation when his lips were on mine. I miss the passion, the love.
I miss him.
I truly love Jai. He is the first person I let myself love since Nick. I hope he still loves me when he gets back.

Me and Harry have arranged that until the boys get back I will go and stay with them. My therapist said it would be a good idea as me going back home alone could 'trigger' me into going back to my old ways.

I got told today I have a new room mate coming tonight. His name is Michael or something. I am quite exited to be honest I miss having human contact. I barley get to see Harry so it will be good to share a room with someone.

I look at the clock and notice it's time to go downstairs. I walk through and a man with a clicker clicks me off. I notice Harry after getting my food and I walk over. 'Hey Harry.' I say smiling.

'Hey Char do you fancy sitting with us today?'

'Yeah sure' I say sitting next to Louis.

They all greet me and Louis gives me a side hug. They sure do visit Harry a lot like everyday.

'How you holding up gorgeous' he exclaims. I just shrug and look out the window.

'Char what's up your distant today' Harry says after talking about football with the lads. I just look at him and give him a smile. 'Nothing I'm feeling rather good today' I lie.

He looks at me warily. He knows I'm lying. Something is just off with me today. I feel empty and I feel a craving to go crazy. I just need something to happen. I need to get out of here.

I know what to do to get out early. I will eat normally act happy and say I feel free and happy. I haven't had a single fit since my last one two weeks ago I have made sure to not have one. If I feel shaky or panicky I leave to go to the bathroom or to my bedroom. I have an assessment Tomorrow, and I am praying I get released.

'Char why are you acting strange'

'No reason' I say shaking my head smirking before getting up to leave. I will get out of here I am not being left alone here after Harry goes. There will be hell to pay if they keep me here.

***Tomorrow***

'Listen good luck don't lie and you will be fine' Harry says holding my shoulders before I go inside. I just nod and walk in. I look around the room at the plain cream walls and the blue chair assigned to me. I look at my therapist as his hands folded together. His glasses resting on his red nose.

'So.... How is everything going for you? Do you feel like you're improving?'

'I feel great. I feel like all that stuff is in the past. Like I can move on'

**One hour later**

'Charlotte, I am not stupid, I have been in this profession for years. You are far from better. Im sorry but you will have to complete your final 2 weeks here.'