Chapter two

"Hey im Charlotte, guessing your my cousins friends" I replied back to them. They all said yes then James spoke. "yeah they live here as well" fuck sake. I don't need them finding out how messed up I am. They will just pry themselves into my business. After James showing me my room I went back downstairs.

"Oooo we should play 21 questions, get to know you?" Luke said. Everyone agreed and the first few questions were fine boring stuff like my favourite animal birthday etc. Then James the idiot he is went for the bullet. "Why are you here you must've been pretty bad, they only said that your behaviour is out of control?" Shit. "It's none of your business why im here so just leave it" I snapped and ran upstairs to my room. To be honest im surprised my mum hasn't told him the whole story she has a massive gob and likes to make me look bad. I went downstairs, went to my bag and grabbed my pack of cigs and walked right out the door. I lit one up and breathed the intoxicating stick into my lungs. I walked and walked and walked until I found a park. I went and sat on a bench. It was abandoned so at least I didn't have to see children playing with their parents. I hate seeing that, it just reminds me of how I used to be before I realised how shit the world truly is.

I breathed out the smoke letting it relax my anxiety. I saw a group of people sat by a tree smoking god knows what, they called me over. "Hey you knew around here? Never seen you around before." One of the fairly good looking boys said. They were all eyeing me up and down. "Yeah it pretty shit so far, I was just wondering do you know any good dealers around here?" I questioned knowing James would probably flip shit if he knew that I do drugs. But I don't care. "You're looking at them princess" One of them said flirtatiously.

I knew I probably shouldn't have but I needed to take my mind of things.