Chapter twenty five

Wait so did that bitch Charlotte finally kill herself?

She tried too but failed, what a shame though I just want the boys to focus on us not her.

Fat slag.

Off the drugs yet?

How does it feel to know that the boys chose us over you? Lmao worthless bitch.

Honestly everyone needs to give her a break she has done nothing wrong. Let Jai be happy.
::she doesn't make him happy she is a misery and fucks me off she's not even pretty or skinny tbh.

It was like I was addicted. Like looking at all these comments were my drug. I couldn't stop. My eyebrows scrunched together and my breath picked up. I let a few tears fall before I felt the phone being ripped away from me.

'Oi I don't know who you think you are, but there is a reason Char isn't aloud her phone! You can't do that! Asshole!' I hear Harry snap at Michael. I lean my back against the wall and push my hands against the floor. I clench my eyes shut and take a massive breath.

Oh don't be so surprised. Everyone thinks what these girls are saying. They just pity you too much to say it to your face.

I look up to see Harry and Michael staring at me.

Everyone stares at you because you are so disgusting.

'Should I go get help?'

'No you Fucking idiot' harry responds. Michael backs up a bit.

'Harry, give me the phone' I plead.
'Charlotte, No'
'HARRY PLEASE I NEED JAI' I scream thrashing my arms around despite him Clinging onto me muzzling my mouth.
He pulls me in front of him so he is hugging me from behind whilst sat on the floor. I look up to Michael pleadingly as more tears fall unwillingly from my eyes. Harry removes his hand from my mouth once I agree to not scream. I crawl away from him now facing the beautiful green eyed boy.

'Why me'
'What do you mean Char?'
'Why does everyone hate me'
'I don't hate you. Jai doesn't hate you, the boys don't hate you. I LOVE YOU BUT I CANT DO SHIT BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM.' He pauses for a while panting whilst crying. He angrily wipes away some tears before continuing.

'It kills me. I know you will never love me, and that's okay. I understand that but seeing you in so much pain, and him doing nothing but leave you is what's so hard. The worst part is he loves you back. I wish he didn't but he does. I can never compete with him, even if I could I wouldn't because knowing that you actually love him and not me..... It says it all. How do you look at the one you love and let them walk away?' He says now lowering his tone his chest arising.

I just stare at him my chest moving up and down at a fast pace. We are interrupted by the nurse rushing in obviously hearing our shouting.

'Harry! What are you doing in here get out you will miss your assessment!' She moans at him before he proceeds to rush off after glancing at me with sad eyes. The nurse leaves shortly after leaving just me and Michael.

Well this should be interesting.

Jai's POV
(AN- Jais POV is gonna be a bit of a time skip to like a week ahead so Harry is home now and Charlotte gets released in two days. Just Incase anyone's confused)

'THANK YOU LONDON YOU HAVE BEEN AMAZING WE LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH WE WILL BE BACK' I scream into the microphone whilst blowing kisses to the crowd that most probably all hate the girl who means the world to me. At the meet and greet today a fan asked about her and asked why I was with her, it was so hard not to flip and Beau had to take me away to calm me down.

I miss her. I miss her laugh and her smile when I would tell her embarrassing stories. Looking back on it now I don't know how I didn't notice she was depressed and anorexic. She would look on her phone every single time before dinner then say she felt to ill. Or she would eat tiny nibbles and say she had to go out or had to go to the bathroom. I didn't notice that when I brought up my family she would smile then it would fade into a frown. I didn't notice the hurt and pain in her eyes before they turned completely emotionless.

I didn't notice anything. It is my fault. I wish we never came on this tour, even the fans tweet me saying I'm acting different because I'm drunk nearly every night. Of course they all blame Charlotte. I am so tired of it all she doesn't deserve it. That girl is so full of love but she is just too scared to show it.

'Hey Jai? Do you wanna... You know actually get in the bus??' Skip says snapping me out of my thoughts. I just nod in reply and follow him onto the small cramped bus. Ever since we left I have been getting little sleep and panic attacks. I cry every single night and Beau sometimes has to shake me out of it, that is if I don't scream myself out of the nightmares of losing her.

I feel selfish for feeling like this, I have everything and everyone and Char has been left all alone with one friend Harry. I trust him even though I know he loves her. Anyone could see it.

He wouldn't leave her like you did. He would keep his promises.

My subconscious tells me annoyingly. All I keep telling myself is that it's one week and two days till I can see her.

That's one week and two days with Harry and not you. A lot can happen in one week.

Fuck