Chapter twenty nine

Songs: Medicine-Daughter
Purpose-Justin Bieber

My leg bounces up down nervously and my chest rapidly moves up and down. I am sat in Harry's car staring at the house where it all happened. Where I fell in love with the boy that changed my life. Where I tried to stupidly take my life. They haven't arrived yet but I want to be here before them.

They should be here in half an hour or so. I don't even know what to say or think, I decided I'm just going to have to suppress what that man did to me for Jais sake. I did it with Nick I will do it again. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and get ready to get out the car. Harry and the boys soon follow and proceed to say goodbye. All the boys hug me and wish me well and say how we have to meet up sometime. Then it comes to Harry....

I can see tears forming in his eyes. I know how much he hates that I will be with Jai and not him. But I don't like harry like that, and I don't want to lead him on.

"Well... I'll see you soon call me okay? And if anything happens know that I'm here for you" he say before pulling me into an embrace.

"Thank you Harry, stay safe" I mumble into his shoulder. I hope he stays safe, I know that he gets into trouble with drugs and shit like that; I don't want him ending up hurt.

They all get inside the car and speed off down the road. I turn around and stare at the house I once loved.

***

I am interrupted from my many nervous thoughts when i hear a car pull up. My stomach swarms with anxiety and a sick feeling erupts inside me. I walk towards the door and slowly open it and immediately fill up with anxiety and excitement when I see those 5 boys getting there luggage out. Jai notices me and drops his bags.

"Char..." He says running towards me. I run slightly towards him and he picks me up and spins me around.

And just like that... All my fears and emotions went away. It's crazy what love can do to you. He makes me feel whole. I sob into his shoulder and I hear him Let out loud cries.

"I missed you so so much. I love you so so much" I say attaching my lips to his.

"I - love you - so - Soo much" Jai responds in-between kisses. I stare into those beautiful eyes of his and It hits me how much I've missed him. I attach my lips with his again and we share A long passionate kiss, forgetting everyone around us.

"Alight Jai you've had your turn now it's mine" James says. We part lips and I remove myself from him, shortly embracing my shithead cousin in a hug. I feel his warm long arms wrap around me, soon I start to feel multiple arms engulfing me in warm hugs.

"GROUP HUG EVERYONEEEE" beau shouts laughing. I let a warm smile stretch upon my face as I suddenly feel at home again. I no longer feel like I have a missing whole in my life. These boys are Literally everything to me.

We part ways and I entwine my hands with the boy I love so much. We enter the house and beau runs straight into the back garden, jumping in the pool. I take a moment to laugh at him and his stupidity as he realises his phone is in his pocket.

Suddenly I am pulled upstairs by the familiar warm hands of my boyfriend.

Song for this part:
Mark my words Justin Bieber

'Jai what are you doing?' I say giggling. He turns around showing me that adorable smile of his and continues to pull me along into our room. As soon as we enter I am slammed into the door and he roughly attaches his lips to mine.

"God your so perfect" he says into my ear as he leaves trails of kisses down my neck. I tilt my head to the side and let out a moan of pleasure. He trails his mouth down to my bra and pulls it down with his teeth. He pulls my shirt over my head and takes my bra of. I am soon quick to copy him and I rip his top off and pull his trousers down. He attaches his lips to mine and mumbles.