Chapter thirty one// Advantages

10 weeks later

Charlottes POV

I roll out of bed with a loud groan escaping my lips as Jai's kicking woke me up. i slap him round the face in annoyance. there is no way i am letting him sleep in if i have to get up so does he.

'Fuck off Char' he groans shooing me away. i laugh before grabbing some leggings and a sports bra. i look in the mirror once i am stripped from my clothes and only in my leggings and sports bra I look at my small bump on my stomach. i rub my hands around it in circles in a caring motion and smile.

'Babe you look so cute' i hear jai mumble in that adorable morning voice. i turn around to face it when i notice him snap a picture of me.

'JAI NO' I say striding over to him to snatch his phone. he giggles before rolling out of bed.

'ill delete it if you let me take a selfie of us in the mirror' he smirks at me. i roll my eyes before agreeing and walking over to the mirror snatching his phone. he wraps his arms around my stomach and balances his hand on the top and bottom of my small bump. he kisses my cheek in one of them whilst i do a pout. in another one he balances his head on my shoulder whilst  smiling i mirror his actions tilting my head slightly whilst smiling. we take a few more silly ones before i walk downstairs suddenly feeling really hungry.

My stomach decides its craving nutella on toast and bacon. I grab all of the stuff needed and begin making the bacon.

once my food is ready Jai and Luke walk in and begin laughing.

'What?' i laugh putting my phone down looking at them. I know they are laughing at how much food i am eating right now, we always joke about how fat i am going to get later on in my pregnancy as i eat so much. I have 5 pieces of bacon and 3 slices of toast.

'I wish i could be pregnant so i could eat as much as you' Luke laughs stealing a piece of bacon.

'Hey you cunt give me that back' i yell scraping my chair back walking after him, too lazy to run.

'Jai tell Luke to give it back' i smile sweetly batting my long dark eyelashes. He rolls his eyes laughing gently before jumping on top of him grabbing the piece of bacon from his hand before smacking him around the head And handing me my bacon.

"Never steal a pregnant ladies food" I smile in victory before shoving the rest of my food down my throat.

"Hey I thought we could go shopping today and look for a cot?" I ask Jai before clearing my dishes.

"Yeah sure lets head on out now" we walk out to the car shouting our goodbyes to the boys and begin our drive to the mall.

My favourite song 'The sound by the 1975' comes on and I turn it on full volume singing aloud. Jai joins me and we have a full on singing battle. I let a laugh escape my lips as I place a hand on top of his which is balancing on the leg.

We soon pull up to the mall and head inside. We walk straight into 'Mamas & Papas' and begin browsing.

"Hey Char look how cute this is" he says giggling at the cute sailors outfit for a girl.

"Oh my gosh Jai look at this" I say cooing at the pumpkin costume im guessing is for Halloween. A wave of emotions overtake my senses and I begin to feel very excited.

"I can't wait Jai, this is getting me so excited" I say turning around planting a soft kiss on his lips. He smiles down at me and walks over to what looks like a cot.

"I like this one Char" it was an all cream cot with floral prints moulded and engraves into the posts. It came with a mattress which was also cream with grey polka dots.