Chapter fifteen

I just want one day of normality, one day. I slip out of bed and get ready for a shower I desperately needed. The hot water soothes my aching skin and I just stand there for 5 minutes staring at the wall. I think about how Jai helped me so much, he made me so much better. I wash my hair and shave and then I get out.

Once im dressed I notice all the boys are out, so I go outside to have a smoke, when I see Jai already beat me to it. 'Who would have thought you were the type to smoke Jaidon'

'You had me all wrong then didn't you princess'

He looked so fragile and alone. Nobody should feel like that and to think that I may be the cause, because I left him makes me feel even guiltier. But I have to remember what he put me through, I have to remember that he cheated on me. 'Char..... im so sorry I don't know what came over me. Zoe means nothing to me, you are my everything.' He says pausing for a minute. 'You look so much like her.... But personality wise your polar opposites'

'None of us would have known she was depressed, I wish we could have saved her.... I guess that's why we all want to help you.'

They think im depressed..... what if I am, I have never thought I was. I have always wondered what was wrong with me but im not one of those people to self-diagnose themselves. Instead of causing a scene and asking why he suggested they think I'm depressed I am interrupted when the boys come hurdling towards us and im thrown into the pool.

'What the fuck Beau you dick' I laugh splashing him. I look around and notice everyone else was in as well. We were all fully clothed. All of a sudden I feel hands wrap around my waist, I squirm in their grip. 'Shh it's just me princess' Jai whispers against my ear, gently kissing it. I relax against his touch, and gently laugh. I the spin around jumping on him pushing his head into the water. He arises to the top laughing, 'You bitch how could you' he says playfully. 'Paybacks a bitch' I say with a smile on my face. I feel ourselves inching closer to each other, our lips attach to each other into a passionate kiss.

'Alright you two, let's keep it PG' Daniel says laughing. We instantly pull away and I splash him in the face, running back into the house. Jai comes sprinting after me picking me up by the waist and spinning my around. 'Jai stop' I giggle probably smiling like a Cheshire cat. 'make me' he says in my ear kissing softly against my bare neck. He runs away into the kitchen. 'Oi you little tease' I run after him and try and catch him around the island. I fail miserably and slip and fall dragging Jai with me.

'I love you so much' He says. My heart warms at his words and I smile and kiss him. 'I love you to' I say and for the first time I show all my emotions to him. I show him all the love I have for him. Yeah this is scary for me but he deserves all the love he can get. I sit us up and intertwine our hand kissing him with every ounce of love and passion I have in me. 'So much' I continue. 'So, so much' I say between kisses. 'never forget that' I say leaning my for head against his, before getting up to go for a shower.

'I need to shower'

'Me too babe' he says with a wink. following me up the stairs grabbing my waist, slightly tickling me. I laugh.

'Nice try Brooks' I say with a smile on my face. ' I love seeing you happy like this.' He exclaims.

'You're the reason for it' I say truthfully. He is, im at my happiest when im with him and that's very rare.

And for the first time in a very long time, I felt normal. I didn't feel like I burden or a misfit. I felt happy.