⌖ |51

51 | We'll Handle It

Three months later

Genesis

I wiped the sweat from my body and drunk from my water bottle. I said bye to the ones at the front desk as I was leaving the gym.

Since Kassidy started going to school, I decided to join a gym. I wanted to lose some of this baby weight before the wedding . The dress I had in mind would be fitted and I didn't want my stomach budging out .

I got to my car and got in. First turning on the air conditioning and cooling down then I started buckling up . I crunk up the ignition and pulled out , deciding to go to Smoothie King for a smoothie.

It was hard trying to find a way to balance everything . From working out , being a new mother that's still breast feeding , doing online colleges, planning for a wedding and preparing to be a wife. Of course you could basically say I do everything a wife mostly does just without the title but...having the title was still alot to take in.

So balancing those things weren't easy but I was trying . Everything with the wedding planning was going okay, just a bit slow. I tried my best in every way not to stress out .

I stood in the line of Smoothie King as there a few people in front and behind me. I typed reminders of some things i wanted in the wedding in my notes .

"Hey beautiful , can you move up?" I looked to see a guy behind me talking . I tried my best to not roll my eyes so I just simply stepped up a few steps and went back to typing .

It's crazy how guys has flirted with me since I've been engaged . It's like when I'm single , I'm invisible but when you're in a committed relationship , they come out the damn woodworks.

Finally being at the front of the line , I got my usual favorite smoothie and left . I sipped on it as i was on my way home. I needed a shower and was gonna meet up with the girls. They were coming down here alot more often but mostly to help with the wedding, though I had a wedding planner hired.

I got out the car and into the house with my bag and empty cup. I put my bag down and threw the cup away as I made my way to the kitchen , hearing noise.

"There's my two boys." Kee turned around as King holding him while he cooked . He grinned and reached out for me. I grabbed him , kissing his cheek repetitively and gave King a kiss on the cheek .

"What ya cooking?" I asked and Keenan bumped his head against my neck laying on my shoulder.

"Pancakes." He said and turned towards me. He bit down on his lip nervously. I raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" I asked slowly. He scratched the back of his head.

"I don't want you to get mad so..do what you were about to do." I looked at him for a while.

"Um okay." I said thrown off , thinking what he had to say. I put Kee in his high chair in the kitchen before going to our bedroom. I picked out some clothes and headed to the bathroom .

Once I was out the shower with hygiene completed , I got dressed and headed back in the kitchen. By this time , King was eating his own pancakes and trying to feed Keenan some.