⌖ | 23

23 | Big Star

Genesis

After getting the tree and presents the other day , we were just now finishing up the decorations . I decorated most of the house since King decided to do it at his . Now were we working on the tree while Tyrell was out eating with jasmine and Kassidy was upstairs enjoying tv .

"Put the star on please." I said after struggling to do it myself on my tippy toes and still couldn't get it . He took it from my hand , placing it on the top with ease .

"Big head." I mumbled , sitting on the couch finishing the last few presents I needed to wrap . Even though we loved our friends , it was only gonna be us four celebrating together : king , Kassidy , Tyrell and myself . I yawned , covering my mouth as I tapped the paper . I placed it under the tree . I started wrapping another present , having two more to go that were for Kassidy .

"What you plan on cooking tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure . I honestly may grab something and go." I said , putting the next present underneath the tree . He nodded , sitting beside me . It was quiet beside the inside fireplace running and dark besides the lights of the tree gleaming .

"You look tired."

"It feels like I haven't slept in two days ." I started , groaning . I placed the last box under the tree before leaning on him . "Like I can't sleep good at night anymore."

"You be missing me , nothing major." A smirk creeped on my face and i pinched him. He laughed . I looked up at him , grabbing his face as I pecked his lips . He looked at me as I ran my thumb over his bottom lip .

"I'm sorry King." I mumbled . He furrowed his eyebrows .

"For what?" He dragged , hesitating.

"I don't know , I just felt like I needed to apologize ." I mumbled.

"If you're still on the past , it's done with . Stop bringing it up." He reached over by his shoes , I guess looking for the remote .

"I know but it still weighs on my mind and I feel like you don't fully forgive me." I mumbled .

"If I didn't , we wouldn't be this far . And Genesis we both did things so it goes both ways . You forgive me , don't you ?"

"Yeah but what I did was seemingly worse and stupid . I shouldn't have did that . I don't know what I was thinking." I said , tearing up . I tried to move away from him but he pulled me back to him , snaking his arms around me .