⌖ | 30

30| Bullet Therapy

Omniscient

Kia took a deep breath as she looked forward to the numbers across the apartment door . Having the DNA results come back in those two weeks , she decided to go on and share the news .

As she knocked gently on the door , it creaked open . Confusingly , she proceeded in and saw before her Nate with a gun to the temple of his forehead.

Kia's eyes widened before she sped towards him . "Nate!" She yelled , pushing the gun from towards his face . It fired , sending a bullet into the wall . She looked at him worryingly as he kneeled down with his eyes closed .

Kia removed the gun from his hands slowly , wiping his face as tears streamed down his face .

"He keeps coming back. I can't have a fucking break." He sniffed .

She hugged around his head , kneeling down with him . As Kia rested her head on top of his , Nate wrapped his arms around her waist .

"Nate.." She whispered . The only response she received was his sniffing . "She's yours." She finished .

Nate still gave no vocal response but the tightening of his arms around her waist was enough for Kia . She tried to calm herself before pulling from him . She cupped his face , looking into his eyes as he stared back .

"You need therapy." The sympathetic look all over her face made him realize that was exactly what he needed .

He nodded , pulling her into the same hug position . "Sign me to one ... please."

-----

Kia

After he took a long nap , I decided to take Nate to the therapist I went to . It was really weird taking him to the therapist I'm going to because of him but in reality , it wasn't really him .

Having two weeks since he confirmed his disorder, to really ponder over forgiving him and waiting for the DNA results , I really had a lot on my mind .

We went inside the back room , sitting down in the two seats that were front and centered . He took a deep breath , rubbing his hand over his thighs . Aaliyah just looked towards him intently, leaning against my shoulder.

One of the many things that amazed me about Aaliyah that even though she was extremely young , she could hold her own pacifier in her mouth . That's what she was doing at the moment as she stared at Nate .

I'm guessing he felt her stare because he turned towards her , holding his hand out to hers. She looked at it before he grabbed her hand , rubbing his thumb over it .

"Good afternoon Kia , how are you feeling?" Miss Sanders asked me as she walked in . I nodded with a slight smile .

"I'm fine ." She lightly gasped , looking at Aaliyah . "Finally had the little miracle , she's adorable." She squealed . "So are you ready to start?" She asked , taking out her notepad.

I shook my head , "Well actually this session is for him." She turned towards Nate .

"Oh my , excuse my rudeness. How are you?"