Headcanons

Sherlock was sure for a short period of his life that he was adopted, because of the fact that Mycroft and Sherlock look nothing alike, so he ran away from home until his mother found him in a drug house and explained that Mycroft's father had died and she remarried and had Sherlock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly's father was an extremely adventurous man, and after he died, he had told Molly to keep his skull and spread it across the world. Molly kept it in the lab, but Sherlock took it, not knowing who it was and named it "Billy". Molly laughed when she found out it was gone and said.

"Even death couldn't stop him from exploring."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before John and Sherlock met Mycroft kidnapped Moll Hooper and bribed her to spy on Sherlock. He got stabbed by car keys that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Hamish grows up Sherlock's freaking out because he went out for the night and he's worried that he'll get kidnapped but John tells him that he's thirteen years old and he'll be fine, but than Hamish comes back home with a girl and they freak out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The real reason Sherlock deleted the solar system out of his memory is because when he was younger Mycroft explained the concept of black holes and Sherlock was terrified of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During a short time in both of the Holmes brother's lives they had a small war. Sherlock would go to Mycroft's house and move everything slightly out of their place. Mycroft would go to Sherlock's flat and clean everything up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~