S E V E N

Life is lived in a circle
The dates keep
Coming back to you
People say 'Move On'
But that implies a
Straight road taking
You somewhere else

____________________________

-F R A N C E S C A-

"Hey Fran, can we talk?" Vilu asks me, ruining my peaceful lunch.

"Exactly as I've said for the last week, no. I have nothing to say to you, a backstabbing bitch," I say in a low cold voice.

Vilu walks over to me and attempts to put a hand on my arm. I flinch away from her and a hurt expression spreads across her face. I glare at her.

"We can put this all behind us okay," Vilu says in a pleading voice. "And tell me how I will be able to trust you?" I ask.

"Violetta, leave my cousin alone," A voice says which I recognized instantly.

"Eva!" I shout and jump up from my seat.

I turn over to my cousin and hug her tightly. She laughs as she hugs me back. Eva had medium long hair, it was dark brown/black and she had hazel eyes. She didn't have pale skin, it was slightly tanned.

"You also hate me now huh," Vilu says sadly.

"I only hate backstabbing. The people behind it. You know that. When your friend did that, I well taught her a lesson." Eva says and I chuckle, "You beat her up," I remind her and she scowls at me.

"You know what. I'm done, I'm going out with Ludmi," Vilu says and she walks out.

When we hear the door slam Eva and I hug again. I missed her so much. Before Luca,Vilu, my parents and I had moved from Italy to here -Buenos Aires-  Eva, Vilu and I had spent every weekend together, we would go out, and explore Italy, since it never got boring. Then we moved here, and two years later my parents left for Africa, one year later  Vilu left.

"We have so much to catch up on!" Eva says and I nod excitedly.

-L E O N-

"I think that that's the best way. Get them on board, and Fran will end up in your arms in no time," Andres tells me and I roll my eyes.

He made me want to regret telling him about my plan. Well, to be honest there wasn't really a proper plan. But the first step would obviously be her forgiving me, so that we can actually have a normal and a civilized conversation. It would be the first part of the plan. But the question was how I was going to do that.

"I'm not sure. They may say that Diego and Fran should stay together," I tell her and he scoffs. "Yeah right, the only people who like those two together are those two," Andres tells me and I give up.

Andres grins and drags me to house. The guys were probably practicing in my garage. We wanted to be a band one day, so I had some instruments in my garage, and we had practices there. When we get there, Maxi was falling asleep as Fede played a lullaby on the keyboard, and Broduey was lightly hitting the drums.

"Hey guys," Andres says it's a smile. They return his greet no, waking Maxi up

"So Leon has some news for you," Andres says and gestures for me to go on.

Now or never I guess.

After telling them the whole story, they listened without interrupting. I told them about my conversation with Fran under the bleachers.

"So what's the plan?" Fede asks grinning.

I go over and we have a group hug, and I hold out my arm for Andres to join. I really did have the best friends in the world.

~~~~~~
This is the beginning of the short chapters. But if I have a lot of time. I will write a nice long chapter for you, because I love you guys. Already on chapter 8. Tell me if you want Leonesca! Because then I may do a flashback.

~Lexy 😈