E P I L O G U E

Read A/N that follows please (: It's well important.

L E O N

L E O N

I avoided looking at Violetta. I couldn't look at her after basically admitting that I loved Francesca. I wonder if she could see right through the act that I loved her.

I bite my lip, cursing softly. I felt like a jerk. Maybe as big a jerk as the bastard on the floor. I couldn't believe Alex was only sitting up now. He was pathetic.

"It's okay," Violetta says gently, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I understand. I saw it coming anyway. You two are in love. I can see it. Everybody can. People can see the way you two look at each other. The way you talk. Your faces brighten simply at the mention at their names, let alone the way your mood brightens when you see her.

I may love you, but who am I to stand in the way of true love. Francesca and you definitely belong together. I don't want to stop you two. I can see that she also loves you," Violetta says and I smile at her.

"You are the most amazing person I've ever met Violetta," I pull her into my embrace hugging her tightly.

She smirks at me and I had to admit it was one of the first times i had ever seen Violetta smirk. Violetta had never been much of a smirker, mostly Francesca and I specialized in that department.

"I know," Violetta grins.

"Hey, um Leon you are an amazing person, and smart. But man right now you have no brain cells. Go after that damn girl!" Violetta smacks my arm.

"Okay okay," I laugh.

I reach over and kiss her hair before running out the room. I asked a few people if they had seen her - no. God where did she go.

I run to the basement and see a group of guys in the boxing ring. I run a hand through my hair exasperated. I can't find her, and where do I even find her. The basement was the most recent place she had gone to when angry or upset, or well not anywhere else.

Who would know?

Camila.

But she's probably gotten Andres shirtless by now. I bite the inside f my cheeks. Sometimes you have to see even the worst things, I needed to see Francesca. I hadn't formulated a speech in which I would pour out all my feelings into yet.

I'll have to wing it I guess.

"Have you seen Andres? Or Camila?" I ask somebody.