N O T E

THE AFTER EFFECT IS FINISHED!!! (And about the epilogue, I'm sorry it took me soooo long to update, I legit forgot about this book)

Theme

Okay. The theme of this book was forgiveness. Francesca didn't forgive Leon for what he did, so she kept that anger in her and it made her a bad person, and she eventually tried to break his heart.

Which ended up badly. All because she didn't forgive him. Leon not only had to forgive Francesca after the whole plan but he had to forgive himself for cheating on her in the first place. And it took him some time, but the beat up really got through to him.

Diego had to forgive Leon, and eventually himself. He beat up Leon. And well Leon had to forgive Diego as well. And they did and now they're great friends.

Violetta had to forgive herself for being with Leon behind Francesca's back. And Francesca had to forgive her. And they forgave, and now they're good sisters again!!

Character Development

So, Francesca became a much better person she started forgiving, she gave up on her one night stands.

Leon also became better in ways. But personally, he was always amazing! But he did become nicer I guess?

Diego stopped being so hell bent on trying to get revenge on Leon. He realised his mistake. Which is pretty damn awesome! His one night stuff hasn't stopped – but who cares?!

Violetta has become a lot more confident. Like a lot! Since she came back, she changed. But she's always been a sweet and thoughtful person!

Note

The ending wasn't what I planned originally. The speech was meant to be said by Francesca, because Violetta was supposed to hear Fran and Camila talking that Fran still liked Leon, and Violetta would break up with him. Fran would give the speech-happily ever after!

But you know, it's close. This book ended a lot sooner than planned, Fran was supposed to date Alex, because my original plan was forty. But I decided to stop. So I hope it wasn't all to rushed?

Thanks for reading! And, I may rewrite this book. If I want to. There are some parts that I don't like about this book. So yeah.

And, I'm thinking about making a short sequel/spin - off for Andres and Camila. I feel like I should have focused on them a little more. So I may do one, but probably not!

Love you all!

And remember forgive! It's not good to hold grudges, they are heavy and make you miserable! One day I will listen to my own advice!

~Lexy 😈